1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

A new outlook on BEHAVIOUR

Discussion in 'NavalClash News' started by Sidewalk, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

so extra :rolleyes:

2. Moo

Moo Trainer Staff Member Trainer

LCB isn't toxic.

LCB is a meme.
    Me and LCB have, in my opinion, similar senses of humour. I just dont express mine that way.

By the way, LCB. tried a suorin. Lit as f*ck

StewieCman likes this.
  3. madengi

madengi Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Honestly you want to talk about Salty Factions, my first faction I ever made was probably the salties faction in the game we were report happy and hated everyone. Man gotta love one man factions...ooops you didn't hear that
    .... But I have since grown up and rlized, stop being toxic is Tarnation Minecraft for heavens sake

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Honestly Dalek, this isn't a time for roleplay. This is a server change of rules, not a server politics session.

5. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Yea adventure this isn't time for roleplaying, no one can not be toxic

6. DalekEric

DalekEric Forum Lt. Cmdr.

This isn't roleplay... You foolish imbiciles believe I'm making this filth up? I'm 100% serious when I say you all cannot amount to anything!

7. DalekEric

How dare you even think of me that little!

8. DalekEric

There is a time to speak in the name of passion and there is a time to speak in the name purpose. How foolish of you to believe I would choose such foul words only for the mere pleasure of myself. No. This place is soaked in the blood of hate. The only way to stop this chaos is to allow this place to finally join the ranks the death.

9. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Vice Admiral

Don't say the same thing 3 times over, it's annoying. Besides, you sure look like you are roleplaying.

10. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

*Own a suorin, with 55mg Juice

11. arkery

arkery Forum Lt. JG

...I see ya'll haven't changed much since I've been on "hiatus" (saying that I left would be hypocritical as hell later.)

I can only recall one or two other players that have been on NBZ at least as long as I have and were still alive on NC. I haven't gone back here for some time now; large part because of this community. Kinda implies how the state of things are right?

I distinctly remember muting someone when I was still staff for explicit comments... and the guy replied "seriously ark, you're the only one who still mutes me for things like that" or something. Also implies that the problem is, or was, partly because of the staff team right?

I'll have some sort of optimism that things will change. I'll check back in another month...or few.

StewieCman and TheInventorMan like this.
  12. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Vice Admiral

Well atleast is toxic arkane back :)

13. Adventure117217

He IS roleplaying, he treats this like real life.

Honestly Dalek, roleplay on the server politics, or we'll take our "Locker micjigger" and end this.

BTW, You are roleplaying, this is a change on rules, not a giant meteor coming to Navalclash.

LCB0612 and Vulture4117 like this.
  14. DalekEric

You further your bickering only to blind yourself of the truth. You must shut yourselves down and wipe everything before you inadvertently intoxicate another innocent living soul!

15. Adventure117217

DUDE, This isn't a roleplay section, it's a server rule change, no blood is being lost or souls. We're having a friendly debate about what should happen in chat.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  16. DalekEric

I'm not roleplaying you idiot that's just my writing style!

sharpjd likes this.
  17. DalekEric

I wholeheartedly believe the best thing you guys can do to shut out this Flummery is to destory everything you've built. It's better that way...

18. Adventure117217

Then you're just like creeperhate, you can't control your emotions and you can't figure out how to go outside the boundaries of roleplay-ish writing stuff.

Cya'll, I gotta get ready for school.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  19. Adventure117217

Building has nothing to do with this. It's the server's chat. Not building. The server's C H A T

20. DalekEric

You really are retarded aren't you... This is only fueling my point...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.