1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

(Actual) Ship Competition Entry

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Gingerstamp55, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Gingerstamp55

Gingerstamp55 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Are you lacking in money on the Naval Clash server, or just want to have fun in a little competition??? Well if you answered yes to one of those questions then you should consider joining this competition!

Please Read!
    This competition is meant to be fun so if you don't win then please don't get angry, mad, frustrated, sad, etc!

How To Enter
    Step 1: Reply to this thread!
    Step 2: In the reply contain your IGN, Shipyard ID that you will be building in for the competition(Shipyard you are using must be empty on the starting day of competition.), and type "I want to join.".
    Step 3: Revisit this thread on the date 10/10 and click on the link below. The link will take you to a list of the contestants' names. If you followed the steps on how to enter, but don't see your name on the list then PM me no later then 10/11.

(On the date 10/10 a link will be posted right here containing a list of the people who followed the instructions on how to join!)

\/ COMPETITION INFROMATION BELOW \/

INFO:
    - Any Ship Size Allowed!
    - No Plane/Helicopter/Tank Plots
    - Winner earns 20k (In The Game)
    - Competition starts 10/11
    - Anyone who tries to join after the date above will not be added to the competition
    - Anyone who copies off of anyone else's ship will be removed from the competition
    - Competition ends 11/1
    - Ships will be available to judge on 11/6
    - Ships will be judged through a thread posted on the end date of the competition, along with a pole on the final video on my YT channel covering the end of this competition. Judging will end on the date 11/13. This is also the date that the winners will be announced!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONSERNS ABOUT THE COMPETITION THEN PLEASE PM ME! THANKS!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    StewieCman and gatraf like this.
  2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Nice event!

3. Gingerstamp55

Are you thinking about entering? I would mean a lot!

4. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

I would join,
    Im just not good at building ships.
    lol

5. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

then build a sub?

StewieCman likes this.
  6. 871Dalencon

871Dalencon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh well why not ;)
    IGN: 871dalencon
    Plot ID: To be determined (SHIP5 Plot) Most likely to be 3
    I want to join

7. Gingerstamp55

Thanks! You have been entered into the competition and will be added to the list! :D

8. Gingerstamp55

You can still join anyways. If people think your build is cool! :D

9. Gingerstamp55

Your allowed to build a sub for the competition if that’s what you were asking!

10. 871Dalencon

871Dalencon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Edit: it is plot ID 2

11. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

do planes count?

12. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

It seems that this was cancelled