1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority Addressing the problem known as the current IS/NC Debate(war?)

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by GuntankType98, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuntankType98

GuntankType98 Forum Ensign

Good "insert time" to whomever this may concern,

This is an open complaint to the current given debate or war between NC and IS. Given from the persepective of someone who has not been on both servers due to issues and objectives in the real world. First and foremost I will now declare no given bias to IS as a already given staff member of the server due to inactivity to experience and cooperate with the server. Along with this, this report was written in a time where I am(was) prioritizing the sewing of a rank badge for a given competiton in the real world.

So first of all, I will complain towards the attitude of both server's members. This includes possible spam and "propaganda" or manipulation of definitons in debate sections. With what I see so far through the constant threads I've read and occasionally discussed in, it appears that either IS players or NC players are openingly flaming each other. Which if I do remember correctly, is prime rule that was listed on the forum's rules or originally were. To which from this I will now ask you all which I believe are fully capable and adapt people that you are not immature children.

As to why I will question such a statement is because, through my readings I've seen constant battering and counter intuitives on this server's original basis. From Sidēwalk himself flaming players due to questionable "advertisement" which I will openingly criticize as a senior NCO of a Royal Canadian Air Cadet, is in no one. A solution to stopping the constant flames war occuring on the forums. "Leading by example" is still applicable by all means and occupations, since this would encourage other players to follow a proper model of respect, effectiveness, and affinity.

Now addresing the players flaming back on complaints such as mine or any other. Let me tell you this, should you honestly care. Since first and foremost does it really concern you first of all? Do you like bullying someone else because they are somewhat the same to your or share a different opinion? Why, I ask? Is due to how we as players and people neutral on both sides attempt to give sound reasonings to why this should stop, however instead are defined as toxic. It's as if this is the debate between gun owners and liberals, we give sound reports however are recorded by the news or just flamed back for giving an honest opinion.

Now concludes my lengthy complaint, if this results in a punishment then let it be. Because in the end I lead by example, and not as a boss.

-97hello_kiki Former trainer or NBZ, Leader of the Republic of Warhammer on NC, Moderator staff of IS, and an unbiased leader.

2. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

couldnt have said it better

3. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

It’s not difficult, don’t advertise. This has zero relevancy.
    Also, it’s hugely biased because last I checked you are an admin on IS and constantly hate on NC in their discord :rolleyes:

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

We're not advertising, we're simply mentioning hell in a way like:

"Hey dude, wanna go check out IS?"
    *Perma mute*

The_11thDoctor and sharpjd like this.
  5. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Then GET THE Tarnation OUT. THIS ENTIRE THING WAS DIRECTED AT THE PEOPLE WHO ONLY CAME ON TO ASK PEOPLE IF THEY WANTED TO “CHECK OUT hell”, OF WHICH THERE ARE MANY. And yeah, advertising is a mute for any server.
    Nobody has been punished for as little as you just said but people will be if they just join to advertise. If it’s so great, which it’s really not you are just doing this for attention and to provoke staff, then GO and don’t come back.

LCB0612 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.