1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Airfield

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nhk3210, Jun 10, 2018.

1. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Airplanes are now pretty bad for fighting since the airfield is literally 3000 blocks away from Docks.
    It takes a good 5 minutes to fly that far so it is impractical to fly that long just to sink a ship you see coming out of docks. It would be nice if airfield was a bit closer so you could engage ships as soon as you take off.

2. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It's there to stop people from flying around IN safedocks and murdering people.

3. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

You can't fly around inside safedocks regardless. You can't turn inside safedocks, and you get despawned if you enter.

4. Wrangler

Yes you can. Helicopters tend to have this bad habit of ignoring safedocks restriction keeping plains turning while in that area.

5. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

But is it possible to hurt players in safedock with bombs and torps?

6. Wrangler

No, but they can cruise up to a blind spot as soon they cross safedocks and strike them utterly. I've seen it before and been victim of it. Once apon a time it wasn't issue.

When NBZ was going on, no one ever did that. When i first joined, the airfield was near docks but aircraft never went near the docks because the players were not jerks. There may been some kind protections but there no way be sure.

All i know is Helicopters aren't effected by the safedocks. That's big problem.