1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Airstrike was Taken But Soulbound???

Discussion in 'Technical Forum' started by poprock19000, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

So I was just being a good little boi waiting for Sidewalk to accept my mod application, and out of nowhere adventure jumps out of an alleyway and pops 2 in the head killing me instantly. I had an airstrike in my pocket though and while Adv was being a necrophi- I mean looking through my body, he found the airstrike. But the airstrike was soulbound and it should have stayed with my through my reincarnation. So when I was reincarnated I went to Carter the helpful moderator of peace. He said that since Adv killed me fair and square he should keep it but I was like well it was soulbound so I should have it, and carter's all like well since airstrikes should be soulbound anyways adv should keep it. And I'm like thats not your decision to make and he's all like too bad I'm staff so pls help me.

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 3.53.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 3.53.17 PM.png

As You can see the airstrike is soulbound so pls gimme back soulbound airstrike
    -poptherock19000

2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Meh I dont even have it anyways so

3. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Quintessential Veteran

They aren’t supposed to be soul bound. Sorry.

4. Stormcotton

Stormcotton Forum R. Admiral

If you want to be accepted as a mod I would recommend not mentioning that you applied. At all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.