1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Appeal for unban

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Yae_sakura, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Yae_sakura

Yae_sakura Forum Recruit

IGN: _Inori_Yuzuriha_

The type of punishment:Ban

Duration of the punishment: perm?

When the event occurred (approximately):6/15/2018

The reason given for your punishment:kill aura?

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: 1st of all, i don't have hacks, 2nd how would kill aura do anything on a server in which u battle with ships, 3rd for what would i use kill aura for anyways???

Staff members (and players) involved:idk

2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

You were hitting players on the hub unresponsive, everyone who logged on I think can confirm.

WILLYBABA likes this.
  3. unstopable777

unstopable777 Forum Ensign

There were at least six witnesses, kill aura can wipe out the crews of ships, not to mention ground combat. It doesn't matter what you would use it for- why are you using a hacked client at all? Killaura is only one of hundreds of other things you can do with one of those.

-1 for unban.

WILLYBABA likes this.
  4. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

+1 for unban, this is this dudes first major offence I think. And if you do a crime on navalclash itself you get banned from only ”server navalclash” but can still play on creative and the other server networks, and i understood it for that he used kill aura as a JOKE in the hub to punch players around, whoch aure as hell is annoying and even illegal. But seriously. We dont need a banned playerbase. I have been TEMP banned for doing worse.

So give this player a second chance.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  5. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Dude I was the one who reported you me and carter even tested this like 6 times lol listen you’ve been busted.