1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Yachtman24, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yachtman24

Yachtman24 Forum Lt. JG

IGN: Yachtman24

The type of punishment: Ban

Duration of the punishment: Indefinitely

When the event occurred (approximately): Yesterday, 8:00 PST

The reason given for your punishment: Advertising

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: Not only do the rules state that the punishment for advertising is a Permanent mute, NOT a ban, I was put in an unfair situation wherein MooSnuckel asked me why I was still a member on NC if I was also a member on Bleep. He then told me of the rumors about me being a staff on Bleep, and I put the IP down with the statement "The rumors will be no more" and he immediately banned me on both the discord and on the server for "Advertising". Two months ago, Our lord and saviour sidewalk had told be that he does not ban players for their membership on rival servers.

Staff members (and players) involved: MooSnuckel, Our lord and saviour sidewalk, Me, other discord members (unnamed because I forgot exactly who)

2. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Moo is Trainer, He couldn't have Banned you Ingame.

3. Yachtman24

Yachtman24 Forum Lt. JG

He banned me in Discord, Our lord and saviour sidewalk banned me ingame

4. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Moo is trainer, and is rarely on why is he still trainer?

and dont even include dale

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  5. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Poo ass nigga

6. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Side, I know you don't like sol, but punishing players like this is kinda harsh, it's their first offense and a perma mute is kind of harsh.

7. GuntankType98

GuntankType98 Forum Ensign

Wow this forum has turned into a bureaucratic failure filled corruption and bullshit policies. GREAT

The_11thDoctor and sharpjd like this.
  8. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

“Corruption”? We’d be happy to unban and umute these people but they are constantly being toxic and advertising due to their positions on a “competing” stolen server.
    You yourself have a high position there, but we aren’t punishing you because you aren’t advertising or being overly toxic and difficult to deal with.

ItsMurio and LCB0612 like this.
  9. GuntankType98

GuntankType98 Forum Ensign

I'd honestly would want to debate your point on advertising, because first and foremost most of these claims were just players giving into demands of others players as I can tell from the given evidence of related posts. In inclusion to this the given punishment acceptable for such advertisement was supposedly that a mute, over as seen in another post with a similar situation.

I do believe that this could be catagorized as a form of corruption since it is against the original bureaucratic system originally setup on this server.

sharpjd likes this.
  10. CowCrafter22

CowCrafter22 Forum Lt. JG

Please explain how I am being “toxic”, also if you would read my mute appeal it would show how (for most people) your advertising claim is false.

11. Moo

Moo Trainer Staff Member Trainer

didn't ban you on discord. I @ed Our lord and saviour sidewalk in staff chat (he was online) and he did it. Trainers don't have banning perms lol

12. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

This is almost as bad as flying a base and being banned for 4 days "ALMOST"

13. Yachtman24

Yachtman24 Forum Lt. JG

I demand a shorten of my ban. This is unacceptable. I wrote an appeal, and overall the original statement is being utterly ignored.

14. Adventure117217

Please do as he says, this was unfair and unreasonable.

15. Moo

Moo Trainer Staff Member Trainer

boo hoo

16. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

we all know you are

17. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

I disagree, Our lord and saviour sidewalk is teaching the shills who like solmexes server a lesson

18. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

N O P E
    O.O
    P....P
    E.......E

19. Adventure117217

Punish me den

20. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

advertise
    ˈadvətʌɪz/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: advertising
    1. describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.
    no advertising is not giving out the ip of a server on demand
    it would be advertising if the ip was posted as it would draw attention to it but if someone says give this ip to me the person requesting the ip would be advertising if it was in pulic chat and if not they would not go against any rules as it would no longer be advertising

Tarnation learn your Flummery Flamboyant entities

google this Flummery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.