1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by nhk3210, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

IGN: nhk3210

Type of Punishment: In-Game Ban.

Duration: I'm not sure, doesn't say on ban notice when I join.

Time of Occurrence: 7/15

Reason: Griefing spawn

Why it is Unfair: I was just trying to fly the helicopter over spawn, but I crashed the bottom of the heli into the warehouse. I only broke like 10 blocks accidentally, and I didn't know a helicopter could break blocks in spawn. I am curious to know how long I've been banned. I will also make sure to never screw around with helis near spawn buildings.

Other Players Involved: Nuclear_Wafflez and some other guy, forgot his name.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Motionless banned you, and it was mart who tattled on you, motion even reclaimed that whoever admits wont get a perma-banned, I don't know how his deals gonna work, this is more of an apology letter then

3. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

I already got punished Nhk

4. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Can a staff member do the final decision? Please no one else post on this thread other then staff.

5. V_MotionlessGM

V_MotionlessGM Admin Staff Member Admin

Decision to unban came down to me. He mentioned he was not able to tell a staff member that it was accidental and that he didn't know that the blocks would break.

Final decision: Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.