1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Deported_MExican, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deported_MExican

Deported_MExican Forum Lt. JG

IGN: Deported_Mexican

The type of punishment: Perma Ban

Duration of the punishment: Perma

When the event occurred (approximately): Today

The reason given for your punishment: Griefed shipyards

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: i greifed a few people on accident and i griefed pim cause he was being asshole (Im really srry) and i greifed dal because i was told to by someone who i owe. Im srry. Can i also be unbanned cause i have donated a nice bit to this server and i dont want it to be a waste. I wont grief anymore. And i dont want to hear Flummery from stewie.

Staff members (and players) involved:

2. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

Sorry bud but it sounds like you kind of deserve it, it states in the rules the punishment for a crime and you should have known and not to mention you did it more than once. Commit the Crime Pay the Fine

3. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

You don't accidentally Grief multiple people and he also said he did it because somone was being an A-Hole, SUREEEE "ACCIDENT"

The_11thDoctor and cowssszzzz111 like this.
  4. Deported_MExican

it was an accident. the method i used when i first tried i had no idea it was gonna work and worked

5. Deported_MExican

i also told side a major bug in the server

6. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

I want to make it clear on the onset of this post that I'm not resolving the appeal - I consider it bad practice in most cases to judge appeals on punishments I personally investigated/issued, but I wanted to say a couple of things:

First of all, "accident"?
    You what, mate?

You got annoyed, then decided to glitch explosives into shipyard, teleport to several player's ship5 plots, fire said explosives into their plots, and attempt to cover-up afterwards.
    I see no "accident" in there.

Secondly, you've been permanently banned several times already for several offences of alt abuse, hacking, and more - not to mention all the times you've been temporarily banned - all of which, obviously have been lifted.
    And yet, you still refuse to learn seemingly anything.

I honestly, don't see a reason for redemption here, you've already been given far more chances than the majority of people before you, yet you squandered them all.

-iiz

7. Deported_MExican

8. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Are You Tarnation Serious?

-3 For 3 Tarnation Reasons to stay banned

cowssszzzz111 and Vulture4117 like this.
  9. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

So does this mean that i get to go hack in NC and not get punished, does that mean i can be a bully and a cheat with out punishment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.