1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Mute Appeal Banned on discord and also permamuted on NC itself

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Terra1, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

IGN: Terrariola

The type of punishment: Permamute and discord ban

Duration of the punishment: Permanent

When the event occurred (approximately): Discord-banned on the 27th of June, permamuted around the beginning of June.

The reason given for your punishment: Absolutely no idea.

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: I was banned on the discord for stating my dislike for having server donations give you any benefits whatsoever, and I was permamuted on NC (probably) for stating my complete and utter hate of the "jobs" system that was/is on the server (I haven't checked lately, since I haven't joined for weeks)

Staff members (and players) involved: Terrariola/Terra1

2. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

There is a difference between constructive and unconstructive criticism.

Your... Hatred for the community and total lack of any sort of respect for not only myself and Droopy our supreme leader, but the entire hardworking staff team couldn't be any more clear in your messages. You constantly give out horrible criticism for the server without any sort of ideas to improve upon that unwarranted and unwanted criticism for the sole purpose of lobbying for your server you are making and Sol's abandoned server. Due to your repeatedly toxic behaviour, you have been silenced from the discord and ingame as per the rules. Lucky it wasn't an ingame ban. I'll let you re-appeal next month with a change of attitude. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.