1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Battle of Peleliu (NBC)

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by WILLYBABA, Apr 29, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

The US island Peleliu was unfortunately attacked and captured by UFP. They did this most likely due to my former post recently today about the attack on UFP and how I did nothing involved and somehow many people think I did something. Any way, Zupe's helicopter was spotted by a patrol craft roughly 20 minutes before the invasion started. I told Ggolem1 about the incident and didn't see anyone bail. I thought that it was abandoned and thought we should stay. Unfortunately I was wrong, after me and Golem did a check of the island it was found that the invasion had begun without warning. Ggolem1, DaBloxBoys, dojoninja108, and myself fought UFP to the very end and went down trying to ensure the safety of the inhabitants. I also believe that Yachtman24 was involved but I am not 100% sure. Because of the attack being so recent, sudden, and how surprised we were I do not have any photos. I do know that men on both sides fought gallantly even though we lost a key island. I can ensure you that one day, soon. Peleliu will be recovered. After the attack my computer crashed and golem was angry at me for not thinking we should move. I later payed for my crimes by voluntarily jumping into the water and suffering from the toxicity of it and also lack of oxygen. The United States is calling all allies that are willing to help to step up and aid us as we battle for our freedom and ensure that all factions do not have to fear UFP attack. "Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free." -General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sidewalk likes this.
  2. Moo

Moo Trainer Staff Member Trainer

If you ever need transportation to anywhere please feel free to let me know. For a price, obviously.

-UFP Air

3. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Dear Willy,

You were involved in the Skirmish at Rice Pads, thus allowing us to have reason to justify this attack.

-Lance Cpl. Adventure

4. WILLYBABA

I admit I was, and at this point I just want to call it even.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  5. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

Nope

6. WILLYBABA

Alright, how so?

7. Adventure117217

If you want peace, we only fight factions till they are destroyed. Sorry.

8. WILLYBABA

Wow, I am speechless, why did EUR turn into this.

9. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

Because you're a non heterosexual.

Adventure117217 likes this.
  10. Adventure117217

UER*.

Plus, UER and TN both merged, and both sides would prefer to fight a faction till it disbanded.
    *Cough cough, STi v. GermanEmpire*

11. WILLYBABA

Kek

12. WILLYBABA

Well why did they merge, Vader, Creep, all of UER is better than merging. GE was a great faction that I was a part of. We were bitter enemies so how did they just become allies if TN cant even take a forums post and wont end a war over again a reporter! I do understand that I was a part of the skirmish at the 'Rice Pads' and that I did discharge my weapon and it was a mistake to do that. I just don't want another war much like GE v STI. I attacked UFP once you attacked me once can we just be neutral?

13. Adventure117217

UFP will destroy all enemies at all cost, you could've refused to attack.

Members in TN and UER both wanted to be a superpower and merging was the best cost and so far we're getting along pretty good.

14. WILLYBABA

Yes I could've and I admit I was really there to gather a story. gat tells me that UFP will shoot and kill reporters. Is that true because if not I will not carry weapons during raids where I will gain info to report on. The main reason I brought a gun was to defend my self and I fired on LCB because I thought he was firing at me, I was taking dmg tho.

15. Adventure117217

You were shooting at us so we shot back at you. UFP will kill reporters who aren't working on their side for fun and loot.

16. WILLYBABA

Alright so I won't shoot any UFP members, just don't shoot me in the process. I also didn't go there for the loot.

17. Adventure117217

Okay, but war will continue and if you are killed we will not care. ;)

18. WILLYBABA

Ok but I do not want to be killed trying to be a reporter as I wont kill you if you were reporting.

19. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

You can hire some of our soldiers as bodyguards if you want.

20. WILLYBABA

Thanks Terra I will consider it!