1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Bye Ass Lords

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LCB0612, Aug 14, 2018.

1. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

I am done. Time to move on to next chapter of my life. I’m stopping by to tie off any loose ends. Will miss you Flamboyant entities, NBZ and it’s tard son have been a big part of my growing up and stuff because it’s the only games I played for years. Met some fine people, not limited to madprice who I mailed a ukulele to, jake, side, zuper, Sean aka spooky, creeper, avalos the younger and elder, yogurt semen, deported and cow, moo, unstop, human god bless him, chachi, mormon waffles, blackhawk, ejpcreep, sambentim, adventure, jag, Teslo, and extreme cookie who disappeared. Had good time playing on this Flummery. Especially STD with the bros, that was epic. My Snapchat user name is lulubutchikin so add me if you would like to contact me. Also if you want to mail me bottles of your piss or vape juice I would be pleased beyond belief. Also a sign at spawn for being the biggest dick both literally and figuratively would be cool.
    Goodbye and farewell

and a final reminder, to be a real chad, listen to grant McDonald once a week.

PS: I’ll fully subsidize this Flummery in 2024 if you can keep it going that long, till then I’ll try for $200 a year if possible.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    StewieCman likes this.
  2. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

'le epic oof

F

3. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

I'll send you 45 cans of Southern Pride Copenhagen.

F

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Ill still miss Creeperhate's rage spasms you caused.

F

5. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Welp all good things end... I was just looking at our old ship5 carrier and got memories when I saw on a plane Luke C Butchkin the grand wizard.. you were my best friend back in the day, we would make the ship1 helicopters... farewell my friend.

6. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Ey man also if you got human on Xbox or something can you contact him? Do you know if he will return

7. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Avalos the younger

(that's me!)

8. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

no let him vacation in peace nig

9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

I salute this neo-fascist man