Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LCB0612, Mar 12, 2018.

1. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral

IMG_4103.JPG regretabbly I've had some extreme family issues come up and so my computer will be removed, and therefore I will not be on NavalClash again (why all non necessary electronics are being removed, I do not know). I really hate making goodbye posts but NC/NBZ has been a huge part of my childhood and so it kind of makes sense, even though it's as something as retarded as a minecraft server. I've never had more fun online with others than by playing on these servers. All of you made it fun, even the people who I attacked. I don't actually hate any of you by the way, and I hope you don't hate me either. I'd like to leave on a good foot. I met people on here that I actually got to know very well and I am very very happy about that and those friendships that got made. These past 3.5 years have been unforgettable. If I get on again I'll be on minechat or when I graduate college and can actually get a job that pays money. Which currently is about 6 years away. Cy'all later. -LCB0612

PS: if you need me or have any questions my discord is luke butchikin#1456 , also message me if you find out human is in fact still alive.
    Vulture4117 and StewieCman like this.
  2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

And thus the legacy of the mighty raider LCB has ended.
    LCB0612 likes this.
  3. Kilowner

Kilowner Forum Lt. JG

A commander,a raider,a a leaders story comes to a close but the legacy lives on
    LCB0612 likes this.
  4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

One of the best raiders, fighters, soldiers, and friends to many goes away. We'll miss you LCB.
    LCB0612 likes this.
  5. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Vice Admiral

I'll always Miss the Arguments You had with Creeper, Cya'
    LCB0612 and Vulture4117 like this.
  6. cowssszzzz111

cowssszzzz111 Forum Cpt

Meh I still hate u
  7. Moo

Moo Trainer Staff Member Trainer

meh you're still not relevant.

Cya LCB-go blow some phat clouds for me
    Vulture4117, LCB0612 and StewieCman like this.
  8. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral

Will do
  9. Jaguar36703

Jaguar36703 Forum R. Admiral

See ya LCB. I better see your ass in 6 years
    LCB0612 likes this.
  10. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Kaiser CreeperHate and LCB0612 like this.