1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal camkam ban appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by camkam, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camkam

camkam Forum Lt. JG

IGN: camkam

The type of punishment: Banished.

Duration of the punishment: Approximately two weeks

When the event occurred (approximately): Around 12 AM to 1 AM Eastern Standard Time on July 11th, In the year of the lord 2018.

The reason given for your punishment: Sinking Bases

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: I was raiding with my best buddy in the world Mr_ZuperAwesome when we came across Arpeggio base where there was a ship5 Carrier and some size of a large scale I-400 Class Imperial Japanese Navy Submarine. We proceeded to use the Kountries command /k invade to invade and then unclaim the base. I was able to teleport into their base origianlly using an enderpearl obtained from the /warp shop. We were able to dismantle their nexus and remove all the valuables, such as hoppers, obsidian, and other materials from their chests before finally breaking them. While we were in the process of raiding I noticed a spawner and being as we were there to raid I attempted to destroy the spawner. In doing so I accidentally clicked the spawn sign (which should have taken 8,000 from my account) took none. It is at this point i realized it was illegal and not placed by members of staff authorized to do so. When we got to the point to being done, I went to the surface and started ramming their sub into a mountain, which eventually sunk. At this point i turned my attention to the carrier. I then proceded to ram it into the mountain side. eventually it lost enough health points and sunk the the buttom, breaking a bit of land in the process. In an attempt to resurface the carrier, to continue to bore a path, when activated i realized that it had connected with the base but did not think it would float, however my assumptions were wrong as to my dismay, a 150,000 ton vessel started to lift off the ocean floor, and take the land up with it. At this point it was too late, as the base was already illegal and would be destroyed I decided to have fun with it. I meant no harm to any of the people but no one from their faction has been held accountable for creating the illegal spawners. V_Motionless was on scene to oversee the event and at no point did he believe what I was committing was illegal.

Staff members (and players) involved: Side walk, V_MotionlessGM

2. Tohryn

Tohryn Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Appeal Accepted: Ban Modified.
    I believe you make a strong case, and if the base was illegal to begin with I see no legitimate reason for such a long ban.
    Hence, I have reduced the ban to 3 days.
    -Tohryn

camkam and burgerking97 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.