1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority camkam deliberately kamiing

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by SMMateSM, Jul 22, 2018.

1. SMMateSM

SMMateSM Forum Ensign

Name Of Offender: camkam

Date Of Offense: 07.21. 22:38 CEST

Offense Committed: kamikaze

Explanation: unlike what camkam is saying in chat he did not get shot down it was him crashing into Nuclear_Wafflez's ship, which then was sunk, camkam even admitted to kamiing but he never got punished

Evidence:

Other: please don't make any more laughable punishments like 15 minutes of jail for multiple rulebreakings

2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

no words lol, I was on that plane

3. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

he kinda shot me down lol you can see in the video i dont touch him before crashing

4. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

Also i settled this in game with Nuclear, I paid him back for his ship, no idea why you would make a report like this unless you have ulterior motives

5. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

its litteraly medium priority

6. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Bro listen: We in the Hungarian faction have decided to help the server out a bit! :DDDDDD
    Understand that we all very much care about the server and its community, and one of the most important Lthings is the rules of course. We want to make sure that the rules will not be broken and by doing this we Love to issue warnings on forums to warn the players who have commited crimes and to upphold this Spectacularly awesome communities light!
    However, We love the server and very much wish to play on a rulekept server enviorememt, So I ask of you, please help us and the rest of the community by NOT breaking the rules or trying to bend Them, such as intentionally getting shot down above others ships.
    ^

We want to help the server and the community the best we can! And by doing so we try our best to keep the rules intact :DDDDDDDDDDDD

7. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

nice publicity stunt but most of the Hungarians are known to be toxic towards players lol. And If camkam already resolved it no need to report.

8. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Read the first letter of each line

9. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

You didn’t pay me back.

10. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Thanks for recording it, I was the captain of the vessel and no, I did not shoot him down he hit my mast and he crashed. That’s why I got rp. So he did kami and did not settle it in game. Also vief also Kamiied

11. martmn

martmn Forum Lt.

It appears camkam has forsaken us. Kamikazeing ships left and right, deserves at least a day ban. How unfortunate....

All the posts i see are reports... yeees yeees let the hatred flow through you...

12. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

I did and I still hold my previous's posts background.

13. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Camkam did kami tho

14. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

i dont really care if you want to log on ill give you the money again. Im 99% sure I already gave it to you though

15. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

also if i was trying to kami why didnt i just rape the whole ship HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

16. SMMateSM

SMMateSM Forum Ensign

Camkam paying someone a 100k just to be on your side is not evidence at all

17. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

yeah it is, I payed for more than twice the cost of the ship, thus resolving the matter without staff implication

18. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

I made Spirit do that too. But he was also banned

19. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign