1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority Dalana sealed twice, and also safedocked

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by Terra1, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cpt

Name Of Offender: Dalana

Date Of Offense: 6th of June, 2018

Offense Committed: Sealing and safedocking

Explanation: Dalana sealed a submarine, and then after I kicked Dalana off, he/she spawned a submarine behind us, and fired AA gun bullets at us while we were out of safedock, but the sub wasn't. After we sunk the sub, Dalana attempted to climb onto our sub while firing an AR-15 at us.

Evidence: (Screenshot)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Unfortunately, I forgot to take a screenshot of the safedocking, but trust me, it happened. You can see Dalana's sinking sub in the second image.)

Any other info/members involved: Sakura_Blossom (owned the sub that we were on)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

It really doessnt show anything, it shows Dalana in the water shooting at you (which is a MINOR offence) and regarding that Dalana is a fairly new player it deserves a warning, the second picture shows Dalana in what can be any random ship, however the chat shown in the picture ”backs up” the image itself.
    The safedocking can and will be removed from investigation since there is no evidence of it happening.
    There is no proof of Dalana ACTUALLY sealing, no death messages or anything. Only a few witnesses.
    With that being said he deserves a confrontation from a staff member to tell him the rules, or at most a SMITE when it ”happens” again (if it happens again.

PS: only minimoding since staff are inactive af. Sorry , just couldent resist :p

3. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cpt

Dalana isn't particularly new (been here for months and refuses to read the rules )

4. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

When i get on, i will jail that guy for doing it multiple times. If he comes back.