1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority Danial_Ktz and his crew has been safedocking

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by MichiganPlays, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichiganPlays

MichiganPlays Forum Recruit

Name of Offender: Daniel_Ktz, gatraf (possibly) and another person

Date of Offense: 6/26/2018

Offense commited: safedock firing

Explanation: his crew fired at my ship even before i payed, more detail in the screenshots

Screenshot: (Attached Files)

Any other info/ members involved: some players witnessed this such as _yuuto_

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

This does not show the immense lack of knowledge of the rules on our side.
    It really just shows the immense lack of fuc.king staff, WHO SHOULD BE ONLINE TO PATROL DOCKS SO THEESE KINDS OF MISSUNDERSTANDINGS DONT HAPPEN.
    I have already compensated another player with 50k beacouse we accidentally safedocked him. And I would gladly compensate you to if you would have TOLD US that we had safedocked you.

PS: I do believe I speak for @everyone when I say this: do you know how hard it is determinatingwhen a ship is out or not? I hate having to rely on someone who says that they are out AFTER firing their cannon, so they get the first devastating shot, resulting in my ship being sunk beacous of cheekyness.

Flummery like this happens. Atleast yall should be happy beacouse people actually sail ships again.
    End of discussion.

3. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There is no evidence of act of safedocking, with the offending player on the vehicle.

/thread lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.