1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal Deported Mexican Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Cheesecake, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

IGN: Deported_Mexican
    Type Of Punishment: Denying Staff
    Duration of Punishment: Permenant (Ip Ban maybe)
    Time of Event: (He Hasn't said yet)
    Reason Given for Punishment: Not telling carter how to get heads.
    Why I Believe this Punishment is unfair: I know, Hes been banned several times but this has been his first since the incident with duping, hes already served his punishment. Why i actaully believe this punishment is unfair, because, of the actual duration, There were no warnings, i went to check /seen Deported_Mexican didn't say hes banned, it probably ment he was ip banned. First I've gotten heads myself, the same way he does. Its a simple method, you go to a singleplayer world and get the item, save it to your tool bars and get them in creative. The players that do this that i know of is myself, cow (maybe) Pim and others. I would like to point out (This is was Deported said specifically) That Carter was harassing him, and threatening him to reset his echest unless he told carter how, he got the heads. I want to further point out that i told motion how, and i was never banned and not all staff are same, but i'd like to go off of whose the higher ranked. Whats wrong about it: The wrong thing i want to point out is that deported was making money off of the heads from auctioning, But, that goes without saying many people have done that, And he was never told not to and it was not the reason he was given this punishment.
    Staff Involved: carter22302 (The punishment giver)
    Players Involved: Deported_Mexican (The Defendant)

Danskavagen and The_11thDoctor like this.
  2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

This is getting out of controll, a few weeks ago I bought 10x enchanted dia chestplates prot IV from Reacon_BOT to which he admited were illegaly duped, however when I reported it to the staff members they simply ”let it slide”

And the situation with Carter is getting absurd, the other day I was smited by him for using my marksmansrifle against a TORPEDO. A TORPEDO. Which is legal, yet he decides to smite me, seeing that I have a load of guns on me and my enchanted diamond gear on me. Even after the smite when Xaeon and SharpJD back me up saying ”gatraf only fired at the torpedo” he refuses to accept that I infact did NOT do anything illegal.

I could forgive Carter, if he stops punishing INNOCENT players for crimes they did not commit, nore does he have any evidence proving this. I just hope that Carter can come to see reason and simply unban Deported for he has beacome a much better player, so tell me, shall we let an innocent player get permanently banned on unfair grounds? I think not.
    We should aim for a better navalclash, a JUST navalclash, where players that have done things in the past should not be assumed to be doing illegal things in the present!

We already have to much drama on our hands, especially with the new Solme.x incident, So I ask of you, cant we just forget this and let an innocent player play navalclash?

3. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

And how did he get them into the ww1 world, if he got them in creative? (I assume that "creative" is the shipyard)

4. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

he mined it off of a plot

5. Vulture4117

So, he's spawning it at the airstrip in tankspawn, and then mining it, because you don't have to start your Flummery at the airstrip to mine it. I'm thinking, does that count as abuse?

6. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Theres no point in this ban appeal, the brainwashed staff decided to ban him for excuses that hes already served his time, Hes never being unbanned.

7. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

What Excuses? if I recall Some Staff a month of two Ago,

'Any more Evidence, banned, permanently, No exceptions'

Now, It's the 7th ban and counting.

8. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

You didn't even read the ban appeal, Or know why he was banned and after you're going to read and tell me you did.

9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Also, good Job telling Everyone Everything. :D

10. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Alright, But hes being unbanned, apparently :) 6th* ban counting

11. Vulture4117

There wasn't a protective region on tankspawn's airstrip, and he abused it to obtain player heads and sell them for insane amounts of money. I don't believe that he should be unbanned (even though he apparently will be)

Also, obtaining player heads in shipyard is easy and quite legal. abusing a flaw in regions to get them in ww1 definetely isn't.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  12. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

I don't think the worlds are called world war 1 or world war 2 anymore, also its completely legal to use it, many factions including TN has used it to grind obby, its not abusing its cargo mining which is completely legal, by your meanings, you should ban everyone

13. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Ah look! Its vulture! The kid that got angry beacouse I told everyone to NOT buy heads from him, I said buy them from Depo instead. Now Vukture sees his chance to get rid of competition and starts flaming Depo best he can.

14. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

No don't unban him he obviously didn't learn his lesson from duping the first time, and is back at it. THIS IS Tarnation RETARDED JUST AS MUCH AS HE IS. hes some 9 year old with out a life or spine.

Vulture4117 and StewieCman like this.
  15. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

I love this flamery.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  16. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. -4th amendment if he was denying staff any of those well then get a warrant next time and a valid reason. just get a conservative talkshow host to mention after you publicly say you got denied from collages then have company's boycott them, just replace talkshow host with a staff member and company's with players

17. Vulture4117

"Competition" wasn't even remotely my reason for making that post. I had like 5 heads, and was trying to sell a few of them. No, I wasn't abusing a region problem in tankspawn to get heads into ww1, I didn't even know that the region problem even existed. What the Tarnation makes you think that I'm glitching my own heads and selling them, and trying to eliminate competition? Also, you didn't just say "Buy heads from Depo, not Vult" you told people "Vult's heads are worth bull, buy them from me instead"(Maybe you'll tell me that was a joke). So I was a bit pissed off, but not nearly enough that you could call me an "angry kid".

Now, stop accusing me of bullsh*t that obviously isn't true, and instead explain to me why it's ok to abuse a region problem for massive profits.

Actually, this post needs to be locked, and it should be confirmed by a staff if what depo did is legal or illegal.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  18. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

No u

19. Vulture4117

Damn that's a good argument, and I have nothing to counter it. Looks like Depo should be unbanned.

No u

20. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

Cool no I think this time I will set an example if you dupe or cheat in items you know you should not you will be banned not perma if its your first time but deported has had too many chances. In the rules it states to use your common sense and some players are not doing that which is a shame and they will be banned.

/CLOSED BAN UPHELD YOU MAY APPEAL AGAIN IN 2025

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.