1. We have added 3 new servers to the Navalclash family this month Harry Potter RP, Avalon a Game Of Thrones RP world and a Skyblock server for all you true survival nuts like me. :) There are also several Network competitions being held at the moment head on down to the competitions section to take part and WIN some prizes !

MEDIUM Priority Drunk Horse using offensive language

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by madengi, Nov 29, 2017.

Who hates Entitled Brats who think they can get away with crap cause they know a staff member

1. I do

75.0%
  2. I don't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. STFU ELVIS YOU SENSATIVE <censored>

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madengi

madengi Forum Ensign

So this kid gets on who joins willybears fac and then tps madhatter to the home base to get coords. Understandably willy bear kicks him and he goes on to start calling him a <censored> and other names. As this cancer progressed he started saying thing which fall under hate speech, like I hate gays who else hates gay, so on and so forth. Point being Both I and Willy asked this kid to stop which he failed to do now i'm not mad about being called a <censored> or what ever but i do think that he crossed a line when he spammed and he also said those things about gays, and how women are less than men, and other things. 2017-11-29_00.16.19 - Copy.png 2017-11-29_00.16.58 - Copy.png 2017-11-29_00.19.12.png 2017-11-29_00.20.34.png 2017-11-29_00.31.41 - Copy.png 2017-11-29_00.32.19 - Copy.png

Attached Files:

2. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Cpt

Clear Spam. Good Lord

Adventure117217 likes this.
  3. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Admiral

I hit a road bump

4. HDLiggett

HDLiggett Forum Ensign

Wow... This is...
    Well that could be the most toxic thing iv'e ever heard on a MC server (iv'e played since late 2012) and by far the most iv'e seen on NBZ or NC...

Yachtman24, StewieCman and madengi like this.
  5. 871Dalencon

871Dalencon Forum Lt. Cmdr. Staff Member Moderator

Ive seen worse, but that was in a pm from the waffle a few months ago. So none of you know what I heard.

6. madengi

madengi Forum Ensign

is this kid getting punished?

7. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

SEE? THE SWEAR FILTER DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO STOP THIS, DID IT? HE JUST BYPASSED. no swear filter can actually stop things like this, no matter how hard you try.

8. madengi

madengi Forum Ensign

the swear filter was removed i beleive, correct me if I'm wrong, i don't swear often, but people still bi-passed it

9. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

it wasnt removed. i can bypass without saying trash like "fu(k" by using my donation perks. I say fu&fck, which gets automatically changed to fu.ck(without he dot)

10. madengi

madengi Forum Ensign

good to know

11. madengi

madengi Forum Ensign

XD mad hatter voted the STFU option, hes been a jerk for as since nbz, bleh hes just a Hound Dog who needs to be All shook Up. If you get me refrences.

12. Stormcotton

Stormcotton Forum R. Admiral Youtuber

This is getting out of hand. The staff need Crack down down on these idiots

13. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    Muted for 5h as a first offense - somebody notify me if he does it again, please.

/lock

Yachtman24 and StewieCman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.