1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

dude toh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mdesti, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

CAN YOU READ WHAT I AM SAYING?!

I AM NOT TRYING TO GET UNBANNED

What you commented was not proof what I posted was PROOF how ignorant can you be! Man listen to me I AM reporting you, yacht and probably stewie FOR BAD STAFFING AND UNJUST BANS. I am not appealing a ****** thing!@#$#@! I have proof real proof LOL you keep repeating yourself like in your in own world do you even read what other people write?! clearly not if you did you would see IM NOT TRYING TO GET UNBANNED and i have clear proof of your poor staffing. Its like talking to a wall! You can just keep making stuff up go ahead you and stewie but its not gonna work because I have proof and clear logic

PLEASE STOP AND READ WHAT I HAVE SAID ON MY POST AGAINST YOU

http://navalclash.net/Forum/threads/terrible-and-abusive-staff-pt1.1344/

And FFS stop acting like a hero cause you unbanned me i deserved to be unbanned like?! and then i got banned for something I DIDNT DO. Anyone would of unbanned me because i was INNOCENT!

then you banned me for this: Ban reason: [Admin] Tohryn ยป Kami, pick fights, whatever. I don't care too much, insulting my team is where I draw the line.

thats your words OWN THEM because the whole log is there and its clearly a bad ban because not one or two of the reasons u gave were not true IT WAS ALL FALSE And the logs prove that

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Tohryn

Tohryn Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You claim the ban is a result of poor staffing, I am merely trying to tell you why the ban is in fact just, and why there isn't an epidemic of poor staffing as you claim there is. You are the one who needs to read my post, not the other way around. Your little fit of rage merely further illustrates my point. You fail to see you are the same kind of toxic player you preach against. Now please refrain from spam posting, further posts on the topic will be deleted. This is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.