1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Faction Stories: U.E.R/EurasianEmpire

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by Cheesecake, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Faction: EurasianEmpire/UER/Eurasia/USE
    Server: Navalclash
    Time: 5 months, 6 days, 23 hours.
    Nicknames: GermanEmpire 2.0 NBZEmpire 2.0 NCEmpire UER "The Bedrock Shield"
    Beginning/Introduction: It was the end, GermanEmpire has lost the war, becoming INGSOC a puppet state for the victors, STD and Israel. A group of high ranking personals and soldiers from GE have split, into smaller factions, USE was one of them. A faction that was given peace from raids, despite being from GE. Drake_Burping the leader of Israel had taken charge of USE's "safety" or as USE thought. USE: United Stellar Empire's first war. The war with Israel, meaning war with all of STI at the time, STI: STD, Taconavy, Israel. Drake was eager with relations, and suddently he randomly allied us, he said "it appears you won't be a threat so i guess you earn our trust!", we were confused with this, so we investigated longer. I went to the f home, and i saw drake breaking the snow to our bunker. He had deceived us for fools, i told everyone to evacuate the bunker because we wouldn't be a match for taconavy or Israel at the very time. I told drake, Tell me, were you ever our allies? Drake exclaimed, never you dumb fool. We were pounded heavily from this. This was just like pearl harbor, Israel had made war on USE, Without declaring it. people thought of USE as a GE wannabe, We proved them wrong soon enough. Our first major victory was a defense for Water hallow and United States, Israel was driven out of there bases. We took our shine to look over INGSOC, Me and creeper had talked about how he could overthrow Israel, and bring back our glory, he was into it, but it was not the time. Then suddently, drake came over, He ruthlessly destroyed what creeper made, without reason but for the soul one, "Money" This drove the other STI factions to take closer, but they could care less. This drove CreeperHate, leader of German Empire to boost further into my ideas of a merge.
    UER: The Birth and awakening Of the golden superpower.
    CreeperHate had merged and taken all his ingsoc fellows into the new empire, Eurasia. Drake took notice of this and took them to the test. but by this time, Eurasia's forces were strong, motivated by there victory over GermanEmpire. There were many battles, many that i could not remember during this conflict, even if i led mostly all of them. STD aided Israel several times.
    Invasion Of Israel: We had found the enemy's base, the heart of Israel, me and CreeperHate found there various hidden bases beneath mountains, we destroyed them all, we overclaimed and powerhoused through there main base. Taconavy finally took note of this, and aided Israel, but the damage was too late. We'd had teared Israel apart, Israel whomst thought to become the greatest of all factions of NC, but was beaten by the "Weakling", Taconavy's Defense failed.
    Victor: UER
    Biggest War: UER-TN War:
    The beginning of this war was sad, Blackhawk enemied us for Israel's doing, and I asked zuper to do something about it, he did not care.
    Our first major battle against taconavy was a sad one, it was Fort Zulu and our fate will be decided. However we fought irrelevantly but hard, and lost none, while they lost a bit, With help of Hungary.
    The war, may have been one of the biggest and one of the longest, alongside GE War with others. Russia joins in the war: Russia took side of Taconavy, After we were furious of them attacking our ally, Soviet Union After we told them not to (<3 Tohryn) Russia had raided our decoy base, with our members scarcely defending it but lost swiftly.
    Russia joining the war, All factions went to take sides.
    Our Enemies: Russia Taconavy STD Hungary
    The Allies: France United Kingdom Soviet Union EurasianEmpire The Resistance Remnants of Water Hallow
    This new confrontation of factions was left unnoticed, since the trouble was dealt with. Hungary was defeated, Russia had made <3 with UER once again and UER and taconavy continued fighting.
    The Most Recent Biggest Battle (Battle of the Eastern Island I): The battle of the eastern island Was a highly long battle, A bloody one and a Propaganda one, Taconavy scrambled in the beginning to Raid as many allies of UER as they can, Gat's Faction Scandinavia was invaded, there own ally. Taconavy Marched into The Eastern island, Eurasia's home after they destroyed UK, (Western Island) Eurasia was warned by UK, and quickly scrambled, Me, The Grand Marshal alone was the highest, while FireFactions, TheJustReaper Were discussing plans, We decided to go with mine, to get our men safely to the bridge separating the West and East. We went up, it was like D-day attempting to pass but we safely made it, And Then it began. UER had been sleeping for a while, only showing fear in numbers, Now they scrambled to get all the soldiers they can, The army was ready. The forces led by the Allies Marched to the other side of the bridge.
    "The Sun is rising my friends, and so is the light, the light of our kind, And there kind beyond the horizon is going down, this is our time, Fell deeds, Awake, Now For Wrath Now For Ruin, And for the Red Dawn! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Everyone Went) Our People, fought bravely retaking the bunkers, killing all in there path. Taconavy soldiers died in the bunkers, and it was left to 2 War lords, Me And Camkam, We fought hard in the bunkers, Cam went with half a heart, I let him go. We went up to kill all. We were able to overwhelm there forces, the Taconavy Leader was killed. Then, it came. The bomber of Taconavy from up high. Camkam' s b2 spirit came to clean us up. And suddenly, Another faction joined us. Scandinavia came to our aid. And so we Charged to Put everything we had at the bomber. It was out of AA-Range, We launched planes towards it, many died, And then he came. Our lord and saviour sidewalk came down to me, explaining what i had to do. He brought me up to the bomber, and i was able to take it out. The bomber crackled down in defeat. We all Paraded in victory! However... it resulted in many lives gone, including Taconavy.
    Victor: No One
    We may of lost our base, however we proved that Taconavy is not invincible for navalclash. It was just as vulnerable as from NBZ.
    We found Taconavy: There base was highly frightening. It was a large obby oil rig, it was possible to raid but they've built it in no time. We've taken a look at Slimefun. We built a base in return, using taconavy's plans. A small Allied Skirmish went into TN base, failed but it was a distraction nonetheless.
    We broke into taconavy's base. We found there plans, and there moves. We stole there drinks.
    Battle of the Eastern Island II: We gave the island to Soviet Union, They modified it greatly. Gatraf for not an apparent reason, or good one attempted to raid Soviet Union. SU members were killed, but UER came to aid. TN came to aid gat a little bit. We pushed them back and they evacuated. We wish'd this did not happen but it did, but we made peace with Gat afterwards.
    The Series of Campaigns against each other's bases: There were many battles against each others, resulting in many victories for Eurasia, As we were the masters of defense.
    We lost An Ally: UK Left us, they've lost hope and thought the courage of UER was gone. They attempted to raid us, And kamikaze our walls, but nothing damaged.
    The War Ends: It Finally Came, The War had ended with UER-TN No one won, We'd found out that this war could end sooner, and we didn't need this. UFP is coming...
    Ending: There was a happy ending to UER, it of course is still alive, but its now gone. This superpower did not become German Empire, They were better. Eurasian Empire had learned from all faction mistakes, And survived for an entire 5 months, since there creation. You can respectfully say this would of been the nicest faction to be in. Good bye UER, The Sun and the light. Major People: Emperor Of Eurasia: DarthVaderV Chancellor of Eurasia: CreeperHate Grand Marshall: VIEF Cheesecake Head Engineer: CowCrafter22 Head Demolitioner: Deported Mexican Grand Pope: Xaeonx7 MOI: Poprock19000 Friends: WillyBaba TheJustReaper Gatraf Fourbros HTML_Man, And to all our allies and Enemies, Prussia, Russia, Soviet Union, UK, Scandi, and other factions.
    Without UER, many things could of happend. Drake could of made many players quit, TN would of ruled the server, People would of left, The respect to certain players. And the proof that Quantity/Quality beats all.

Good Bye UER.

If You all have anymore faction stories then you can post them yourself, or tell me in detail by order of there birth middle and end. Dedication to all Eurasian Members who fought hard.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Kaiser CreeperHate and LCB0612 like this.
  2. Cheesecake

Flummery, lcb is on

cowssszzzz111 likes this.
  3. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Tarnation ddue I loved raiding GE and you guys back in the day that was fun as Flummery and I respect you somewhat for fighting so long against us which I imagine was pretty hard and stuff especially since you guys kept getting annihalated whever we battled. Don't forget battle of Ireland, costliest battle of NC history with like 96 casualties. That was GE but UER and GE are the same thing with different names.

4. Cheesecake

Yea, i'll enjoy that yall include more things and i'll be happy to put it in, just tell me where in between

5. LCB0612

I'd add the perma facs GE all the way to UER

6. Cheesecake

Someone better make a taconavy server, NBZ time included

7. LCB0612

Cool and epic

8. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

So much text my eyes

9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

To be perfectly honest I was dishing Out cords During these Wars Like no ones business, Gave Creep Drakes Cords for Israel Lol.

10. Cheesecake

ty

StewieCman likes this.
  11. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

This made my nuts hard

12. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt. JG

0/10 it doesnt glorify the tsar enough. Siberia for you

13. Cheesecake

kek

14. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt. JG

VIEF_Cheesecake is officially exiled from the UFP on charges of treason.

15. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

11/10, makes me want to do one for solarempire and other factions.

16. Cheesecake

tttttttt

17. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

lol get rekt, yet another one of your experienced members betrays your illwanting cause.

18. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt. JG

It appears you still don't understand what a joke is

19. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

I could say the same for you however I know you wouldent understand ROFL

20. Cheesecake

stfu both u noobs