1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Fallschirmjäger

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by WILLYBABA, May 12, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

The Fallschirmjäger is a experimental, new way of warfare. This is post 1 of the recruiting mission by Germany. The Fallschirmjäger are paratroopers that jump behind enemy lines and are usually the first to the fight. The paratroopers jump from 15 blocks high out of a Junkers Ju-52. The Junkers Ju-52 are one of the most safe and reliable planes in the Luftwaffe! In the Ju-52 it can hold 5 paratroops, even though it is a small number we have a vast number of the planes. Anyway the Fallschirmjäger are the elite of the elite, usually they would jump as a covert operation or before an invasion. If you do not know what the Fallschirmjäger did in World War II, Fallschirmjäger participated in the occupation of Norway and Denmark and in the battles of Belgium, the Netherlands and France in 1940. They also took part in the Balkans Campaign, Battle of Crete, Italian Campaign, and on both the Eastern Front and later the Western Front would follow. -Wikipedia. Personally I think this would be a great option if you are great at PVP and gun warfare. We currently have 1 Division set up that is called the 1st Parachute Division. Again please consider it. We can hold training and try outs to see if you can make the cut.

Attached Files:

2. WILLYBABA

Every day I will post a few posts much like these to recruit members and for people who want to try new stuff.

3. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

That's even more frequent than terra's suggestions

StewieCman and Adventure117217 like this.
  4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Lol thanks for exposing all of your tactics daily, makes an easy target to destroy.

Plus why drop from 15 blocks when you can use water? Place it on the plane and quickly put it back in the bucket and dive down. Toxic water damage shouldn't hurt too bad, and if it damages your soldiers go a bit behind the target to regroup and regen.

BTW this really isn't experimental because I can date paratrooping brigades using paratrooping methods back to 2015.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    gatraf and The_11thDoctor like this.
  5. WILLYBABA

Thanks. Btw thanks for the feedback we won’t give away tactics anymore and also thanks for giving us more ideas. <3

6. WILLYBABA

This is for recruiting purposes.

7. Adventure117217

Please then keep it to your faction members by making a private discord rather than spamming forums as many people will get mad sooner or later.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  8. Vulture4117

There are few things that can justify spamming, and recruiting isn't one. Spam is spam, and it will piss off a lot of people.

cowssszzzz111 likes this.
  9. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

This is not a new idea you are just naming the tactic of jumping out of planes which everyone does, just some people (me) crash the planes afterward because raiding w/ planes is a massive pain in the bum.

10. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

No Flummery

11. Adventure117217

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  12. WILLYBABA

Am I pissing a bunch of people off?

13. Vulture4117

If you do what you said you would, and post a few of these every day, you definitely will piss off a lot of people.

14. WILLYBABA

Then I won’t. Also did I post a bunch in one day?

15. Vulture4117

I explicitly aknowledged that you didn't