1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Fire control Buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nhk3210, Jul 23, 2018.

Do MK3 Torpedos Need a Buff?

1. Buff MK3s (Bring back another choice for subs and in turn, create more diversity)

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Keep MK3s the Same (Every sub uses the exact same weapons)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Why do I care?

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

When you look at subs in naval clash, nearly every single sub uses mk2 torpedos. However mk2s are supposed to be worse than their more damaging counterpart, the mk3 torpedo. This is not the case for one reason. TDC on mk2s work for all tubes and for infinte shots. FireControl on mk3s works only for each tube (balanced) BUT you need to reset every time you fire and you need to wait for the tube to expire or hit. If you miss you have to wait around 20 seconds before the FireControl, can be reset. This is clearly what makes mk3 torps pretty terrible. A balanced buff would be to increase cost of FireControl by 500 or so but make it function the same as TDC (Don’t need to reset) and you need one sign per tube. I have not seen how good the mk3 damage is, maybe it also needs to be buffed.

2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Funny uploaded a direct hit with a mk3 back in the day, it was like a nuclear bomb so I'd say it's fair.

3. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Make sure to vote in the poll.

Can I have the link for the mk3 explosion?

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Picture doesn't work now but lets just say a ship3 was blown in half.