1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority Flame war in open-ticket channel (Toxicity is bad here)

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Name of Offender: (There were several people, it even showed "several people typing", look at open-ticket thing, but VIEF_Cheesecake (me) upuu Mr_ZuperAwesome_ (sharp) DarthVaderV (watching and going for my side) MGH8_ was the real Offender)
    Date of offense: 7:30 PM (Pacific Time LA) 6/29/2018
    Offense commited: Spam, Harassment, Annoying, Toxicity (HIGH)
    Explanation: This started because I was arguing how sealing on a non-existant level was useless-tattling, and sharp came up and talked about upuu's ships and how they're really cancerous, then MGH8_ brought me in and insulted, spammed us both in open-ticket channel. He was talking about how we're really bad and was trying to guess my age. upuu tagged with him and bias'd him (because they're friends nothing wrong with that) and it became a flame-war. I wasn't really helping the situation, he'd just continued on. Even when I blocked him he was still being an annoyance, heavily spamming open-ticket channel. a lot of people deserved to be punished or something for this, this isn't really easy to explain, I'd imagine they'll bloody say Im salty about reporting all this, then theres upuu, he'd defended him and agree'd about us being salty, when we're just watching them doubt our skill. this was real childish thing, even for me there were ways to deal with it but I chose not to, it was hard because my instincts are annoying. punish us all if you need to.[​IMG]

2. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

go kermit dad

VIEF_Chokolatecake likes this.
  3. VIEF_Chokolatecake

My first like on a post, and its from faded
    alternate reality?

MythicalWraith likes this.
  4. upuu

upuu Forum Ensign

We all flamed each other here so there is no side that is morally superior here. You instigated it by commenting on a report that you had nothing to do with. I agree with what you said at the end, as we should all be punished for causing this embarrassing shitstorm. And you can’t call us childish without looking at yourself, as you unnecessarily started this firestorm and brought irrelevant information to the discussion when I was trying to have a one on one conversation with you. In the end, I apologize for all of our behavior as everyone including myself and my friend are guilty.

5. VIEF_Chokolatecake

upuu, I literally mentioned myself being "childish"

6. upuu

upuu Forum Ensign

Sorry, had to skim through it since I’m on mobile.

7. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

And so the war continues and spreads to the forums, living in harmony not knowing about the danger about to strike.

8. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

I already addressed this in open-ticket, but just to reiterate my message:
    [​IMG]

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.