1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Foxtrot golden era!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nuclear_Wafflez, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Hello everybody! So today.. in foxtrot well.. we recruited jaguar which is a good old friend and very trusted but uhm he was putting odd storages.. which was red stone and tnt which I found odd.. then he put bombs in my bunker and blew it up to “test” and then I blew up a ton of times etc.. then he basically ruined my base I was about to kick him but hey he left.. moral of the story is don’t trust jag, also I’m very disappointed with Russia. Anyways this marks the beginning of the Foxtrot golden era!

2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Im not surprised...…………………………………...

3. Nuclear_Wafflez

Yeah mate I told zebis don’t because he was most likely a spy and he was in Russia.. anyways ft and uer are good mates right

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Jag bombed you because your member Zebis was found raiding alongside UER just to clear things up

5. Nuclear_Wafflez

I was hating on burg yesterday because Russia raided our base before the uer raid, and i blamed him but he said I didn’t raid u Russia and tn did, like the situation right now, I did nothing

6. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

The raid was literally 3 days before Jag went ham just FYI, and the first one I think was 5 days