1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority Gatraf Scamming me

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by fourbros, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourbros

fourbros Forum Ensign

Name Of Offender: Gatraf

Date Of Offense: APPROX 16:40:31 idk what time this is tbh

Offense Committed: scamming

Players invoved Gatraf Kil Darth Depo cow

Explanation: During the trial for me since i betrayed eur gat wanted me to give him all my guns and armor and he said he will give it back to me after the trial. so after the trial ended gat blew me up with tnt and wanted 30k for my armor and obby. i wanted the armor obby and 2 tommys i had but he wanted the guns. so i payed the 30k for my armor and obby. he wanted like 50k for my 2 guns witch i dont have cause i had 30k. and during the trial he wanted 30k for a `fair trial`.

PROOF
    [16:40:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] === Now leaving Spawn! ===
    [16:40:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *EurasianEmpire Lt. Cmdr Kilowner » gat give it
    [16:40:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **OutCast Cmndr fourbros » gime my Flummery
    [16:40:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *EurasianEmpire Lt. Cmdr Kilowner » gat
    [16:40:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **OutCast Cmndr fourbros » that costed me money
    [16:40:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *EurasianEmpire Lt. Cmdr Kilowner » give him his Flummery
    [16:40:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *EurasianEmpire Lt. Cmdr Kilowner » dammnit
    [16:40:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **ScandinavianCorp Rear Admiral- gatraf » Lets see
    [16:40:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **EurasianEmpire Rear Admiral- DarthVaderV » you get it returned after the trial?
    [16:40:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **ScandinavianCorp Rear Admiral- gatraf » Yes
    [16:40:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **EurasianEmpire Rear Admiral- DarthVaderV » kek
    [16:40:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **OutCast Cmndr fourbros » Ok

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

Why would you ever do something so retarded?

3. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

"Proof" you could have easily just written that yourself if you wanted to. Sure, some staff can read logs, but I still wouldn't call that proof.

4. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

not illegal. You were clearly found guilty lol

5. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

The only time you can report scamming is if it is for real world items or money there are no rules regarding scamming ingame good luck that is PVP factions for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.