1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority Gatraf Sealing, Destruction of ships using firearms

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by sharpjd, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Offender: Gatraf

Date of Offence: April 13, 2018 (And many other offences starting from March 30, 2018)

Offence committed: Sealing*, Destruction of ships using non-vehicular weapons

Explanation

This happened outside of docks on March 30, 2018. Today it happened again and I've finally been pissed off enough to report it. (Although many other players, including me have already reported it in-game to staff) Gatraf was seen by many players using weapons like RPG's, Marksmen Rifles, and Sniper Rifles to break ships, and in multiple cases was the suspect of sealing while invisible.

You've most likely seen massive outcries by the server yelling at staff to take action against Gatraf, and at the same time unfortunately, many people don't have screenshot evidence.

On the 30th of March:
    Gat is suspected of sealing and killing players on board of ships while invisible and using grenades against them; specifically Ggolem1 while he was on a submarine. Ggolem1 likely has evidence on this. About 10 minutes later, I sail out a ship2 and immediately after I leave docks my ship is grenaded and RPG'ed. Whoever did it was not identified, although Ggolem1's suspicions of Gatraf had me quite convinced Gatraf was the offender.

I sail out my ship again, and this time I end up in a fight with someone else's ship. After, my ship severely damaged (83% HP) I decided to abandon it. I came back to check 3 minutes after and yelled in chat "LOL MY SHIP IS ALIVE" and Gat immediately says: "Not anymore". That confused me.

The ship sunk seconds after. That was the last straw. Gatraf was the one behind the sealing and destruction of ships.

Here is the screenshot of Gatraf defending himself, and Terrariola, a witness saying that someone RPG'ed my ship. I don't think it can be any clearer, you should know that at this point it was Gatraf behind it. Verbal Evidence:
    2018-03-30_13.42.16.png
    Then soon after, AceHellcat requests for a crew. I respond and board his ship; Gatraf does too. For my own safety, I get off of AceHellcat's ship, telling him/her that I don't want to be on the same ship as Gatraf.

I bring my ship1 out of Southdocks, at the very eastern end. Immediately after I leave docks, someone throws grenades and flashbangs at my ship, and instinctively I do /spawn to avoid death. Seconds after, my ship sinks without any indications that anyone else damaged it. I ask AceHellcat and Terrariola if Gatraf was still present on their ship; Gatraf had been quiet throughout the entire situation, so this lead me to asking him.

Terrariola says that Gatraf was no longer on their ship. Verbal Evidence: 2018-03-30_13.46.42.png
    At this point, Gat is literally busted. The fact that Gat was no longer on Terrariola's crew HAS to mean that Gat specifically left their ship to come out of docks and destroy my ship1 via non-vehicular weapons. There were many witnesses, so many people angry at him, that when a staff finally came on (I think it was Carter) the first thing in chat was people reporting Gat. Here's a list of witnesses I remember on that specific date:
    -Mr_ZuperAwesome (Saw confrontation in chat)
    -DarthVaderV
    -Terrariola
    -AceHellcat
    -Jaguar36703 (Argued with Gat)

April 13th, 2018
    That's today, the date I'm writing this on. Gatraf torpsnipes torpedoes from my submarine and also destroys my periscope (Probably intentionally, even though he apologized). This was the absolute last straw.

Screenshot evidence: 2018-04-13_17.49.02.png

People involved: Far too many witnesses and victims.
    -Gatraf (Offender)
    -DarthVaderV (Witness, possible victim)
    -Mr_ZuperAwesome (Witness)
    -Xaeonx7 (Witness)
    -Terrariola (Absolute witness)
    -AceHellcat (Witness)
    -Ggolem1 (Witness, Victim)
    -Jaguar36703 (Witness, possible victim)
    -Way too many more people that I can't remember.

Extra Screenshots:

Debris from my ship1 usually left behind when using an explosive weapon from the guns plugin we use. 2018-03-30_13.48.07.png Gatraf shooting my submarine's periscope. 2018-03-30_20.42.23.png
    Gatraf shooting at me while I was on my submarine (And he was not) 2018-03-30_20.42.25.png

PUNISH GAT FOR THIS CRAP. SERIOUSLY. IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG.

On a side note:

I'm pretty frustrated with the system and amount of action taken by the server staff. It almost seemed like we were dismissed. On multiple occasions where we reported Gatraf, the staff just told us to "Take screenshots if it happens again". Carter was the only one that actually took a little action by following Gatraf in /v, but to our lousy luck as soon as Carter had the idea Gatraf logged off. What I'm trying to say is that when the server reports an incident, staff needs to take more procedures that will help them track down and determine what to do to the offender other than just smiting them.

Edit: Okay, I got a little pissed there, I removed a part so it's a little more... "Friendly".

Edit 2: Wording

Edit 3: Misplaced order of screenshots

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  2. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

I actually see no case of Him on a Ship, I Do see 2 of Him killing you legally Though.

3. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Yes, there are only two actual pieces of direct visual proof. But if you read the screenshots of the chat and different confrontations, there's a lot more evidence piecing together.

4. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

I think this happened a few weeks ago

5. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

I know it's a goddamn wall of text, but if you read just a paragraph in, I explain what happened those few weeks ago

6. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

This is no evidence. It is a pure attempt of trying to frame an innocent player.
    You guys know god damn well I am the biggest threat to your little merge, so what do you decide to do?! FRAME ME OF COURSE! Its not like the same thing happend to Depo, who was unjustfully banned by a TACONAVY nember (carter), the same staff member that smited me when I fired my marksman rifle at a torpedo, (witnesses SharpJD) ironicly.Just like Stewie said there is no solid evidence, it is legal to FIRE AT PLAYERS on ships, but not at the actual ship, and that is exactly what I sometimes do, but ONLY IN CASES WHERE YOU GUYS FIRE FIRST.

This was no real report. This was a political action decided to be made against your biggest threat.
    Also, you guys know that golem is my current closest ally. Of course your trying to squeeze out his ”witnessing” based on SUSPITION and SUSPISTION ALONE. You said it yourself. ”And ggolems suspition towards gatraf only makes me think it was him even more”

Oh and about two thirds of your ”witnesses” are members in the UFP alliance. My current enemy.
    Its also funny how you decide to make this ”report” just now, days before the update, makes me wonder if anyone wants me banned so I cant play directly after the update?

StewieCman likes this.
  7. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Suspicion alone? SUSPICION ALONE when there's screenshot evidence of you sealing and gunning our ships directly in front of your eyes?

Did you look at anything else besides the first paragraph?

It's really damn simple these days. If you're part of TacoNavy, you're branded as a piece of Flummery automatically. Your entire argument is that because I'm a UFP member, I get to be told off and accused of framing you for political gain? This server just becomes more bullshit by the day

And you're also saying that I framed you, an innocent player today because I didn't want you to play in the next update. I made this report based on today when you "mistakenly" shot my submarine, not because of some political faction crap that I happened to not care about or was ever involved in ("Biggest enemy, yaddah yaddah")

There is no argument here. You've been busted gat, and it doesn't matter what you think caused my decision to report you. You sealed, gunned ships, did illegal crap. That's what matters here. This is the reports/complaints section.

8. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

This is not the case, there is no clear evidence of me firing at a ship, being on one or even admitting to it,

9. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Are you viewing the screenshots through VHS tapes? Two of them clearly show you firing at my vehicle

10. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

I was firing at you, which is fully legal, there is no evidence provided of any damage on your ship, exept the one where your periscope is destroyed, however there I am not seen on the picture, so for all that we know it could have been a plane or someone else or even you trying to frame me.. And wait, let me get this clear, you post like 10 screenshots where only two are actual evidence you concider to be valid?

11. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

I'm sorry, did you not see the minimap on the top right corner of my screen? It clearly shows that you were firing at me while I was on a vehicle.

The other screenshots were chat evidence, not of you shooting at our vehicles

Oh, on a side note, take a look on the bottom left hand corner. I have a clock that shows the time. The screenshot where my periscope was destroyed was taken 2 seconds after you fired a sniper round at me (I misplaced the order of the screenshots)

Edit: Order of screenshots fixed

12. Vulture4117

Taconavy members are just like white males; they're stupid and evil.

its a Tarnation joke

13. Vulture4117

Don't make reports for something as small as sealing and using guns to destroy vehicles, and definetely don't make a report like 3 weeks after the actual event happens.

gatraf likes this.
  14. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

I dont even remember this happening lmfao. Was it this long ago?! Anyways, lets assume that was me firing at you guys, then why would i AIM FOR THE PERISCOPE when there are THREE GODDAMN ENEMIES ON THE SHIP?! Why would I conciously target the periscope? What if I just missed? Your trying to hang me out for the smallest things dude...

15. Vulture4117

It clearly shows that you use player radar, which is illegal.

16. CowCrafter22

CowCrafter22 Forum Lt. JG

Sry sharp but sniping torps with handguns is completely legal.

17. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Sharps just salty.

18. Deported_MExican

Deported_MExican Forum Lt. JG

^^^^^ sharp stop complaining cuz it was many weeks ago GET OVER IT u don't see anyone else making reports. Half the things u assumed he did with no direct evidence he did it. This is a minor offence. Plus ur trying to report someone for doing something legal when u can see clearly that u have radar which is illegal. Gets some actual good evidence and not just some people saying he did.

19. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

You put yourself on too high of a pedestal. You're not in any way at all a threat to us. You can't even touch TN or "USSR." You're about as innocent of any crimes as I am innocent of anything.

20. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Happened again today. He "shot at me" when I was on a submarine periscope, and broke it. Funny thing is, he wasn't even close to aiming at me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.