1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority Gatraf Sealing, Destruction of ships using firearms

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by sharpjd, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Screenshots dont lie. And in Sharps case here they did not speak in his favour.

2. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Reading most responses on my page here, I've come to the conclusion that most people either 1. Have misinterpreted the info and 2. Have not payed enough attention to what was written and the screenshots. That's the reason you're seeing a bunch of people who are on your side.

3. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

3. I think the real cause of this is the rules, there still hasn't been a flat out real set of rules placed down. Some staff still pull rules out of their asses while others use up-to-date or outdated rule sets.

I personally don't know what to believe. (Is gat guilty or no)

Problem is, Idk if this is legit rules or just outdated.

Mar. 30th:

Shows only verbal evidence, the case where this is good at is in spam or advertising, I've had reports turned down before because of this. (Back on NBZ)

April 13th:
    That's clearly him alright, and he's not on a vessel. I don't know rules about torp sniping as many people do it and no one punishes them.

EXTRA:
    That's him and he's not on a vessel, fair enough. (Pictures 1 and 3) The second photo could've been anywhere. 4th photo could've been anyone.

I know gatraf HAS had a history of past events like this or above this and has been caught lying multiple times. (Can't find other forum post but just scroll you'll get some)

(DOnt worry gat I still support you on this one)
    http://navalclash.net/Forum/threads/vultures-ship5.805/

sharpjd likes this.
  4. hazel

hazel Forum Lt.

hmmf gat your a good friend but just stop. please i dont want to rant .

Danskavagen likes this.
  5. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Picture 2 and 3 in the Extra section is linked. In picture 2, Gat shoots his gun; If you look in the bottom left corner, there is a clock. The next screenshot (Screenshot 3) taken 2 seconds after shows him destroying my Periscope. Normally, I wouldn't report someone for this but since Gat has been doing this over and over again and pissing me off, then that's a problem.

6. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

”NOO MOM! HE BWOKE EIT!”

7. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

"WAAAH I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF, TIME TO POST A MESSAGE WITH NO VALUE!"

StewieCman likes this.
  8. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

This post needs to be locked

StewieCman likes this.
  9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

10. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Gat, that was bad. And illegal. This is fixed in the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.