1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

GermanEmpire's Collapse/Eurasian Empire Volume II: Experct from VIEF's Knowledge

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by Cheesecake, May 4, 2018.

1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Hey adventure....
    Ahh Frodo.... did i ever tell you how i outsmarted these trolls, who were arguing over how our fate will be decided, until Gandalf, tricked them and was quickly shown by the light of daylight.
    Right, lets Begin
    Eurasian Empire Volume II:
    Epilogue: It was a cold night...
    people trembling, they thought of all that loss, for nothing.
    the time people wasted. It was inside the typhoon of Israel, the large
    submarine there navy had currently. It was there German Empire's Fate was
    decided Creeper was discussing surrender, treaties. I myself and lord Vorcus (DarthVaderV) escaped the land. slowly running away from the ruins of berlin and the cities beyond it. It was a horrible task, many people were out.
    We took this task, realizing that peace should be forever made... never... We asked the STI forces, may we allow ourselves to truce or ally German Empire, they won't help us in anyway, or we help them. They just responded, nope, mess with one mess with all of us. So i had to break away, from duty (Sorry Creeper, goods whats best, hope ye choose if i made the right decision) Then. Surrender and disbanding was made. quickly, Drake made fun out of creeper, saying his "50 player faction" lost to a faction with only 2 people. Creeper was trying to protect his glory. It was forgotten for a bit...
    Stellar set out to land, and they landed in the old outcasts of the South Pole. There, where they were isolated from the world, nowhere to be found. Drake wanted to stay "neutral" with us. We agreed, we weren't thinking clearly at this time. We dug a large map way in the ground, at the time, we remembered USE, an old ally of German Empire, in the old days... before the dark ages... Before STI we quickly wanted to relive our golden age. We dug a map, similar to the days of the past. We had some fights with drake, over peace but it was alright. (Backstory time) Drake was always starting to get along with me, we even could of been able to consider eachother friends, we were nice and rarely talked trash. We even held friendly fire-fights and ship battles until. (Backstory Over) Our Friendship crushed, in betrayed format, It started like this: Drake suddenly allied us, I Said, hmm? Drake answered, i feel like we're getting along and getting ready to accept eachother. I agreed with this, however... something was itching me this whole time. He allied us randomly, we didn't even show we were getting along at the moment. I quickly went to my base. And suddenly, a P-T-S-D slow motion attack came, everything around me moved and i stood there. Drake was breaking through my base. Zuper accompanied later, I quickly alerted Diamond4747 (The mastermind) to get out of there, he stayed for a few seconds, i told him that he would never stand a chance. He agreed. I went to spawn, i waited. I told drake. Drake, Tell me Why. he said, hmm? I asked, why would you betray me like this. he said... I know of your plans you fool. I said, What plans?, you want to take over Navalclash. Drake, I dont care for power, i only want to be friends. Drake: you thought wrong pal. I told him, these immediate words, people forgot, heart-breaking ones. "Tell me, Were you ever my friend, or Ally" "No, i was never your friend, or your ally".
    INGSOC: I contacted INGSOC leader creeper, i told him. I miss German empire, but do you remember USE? I'm sure he remembers still to this day, I asked him. Can you help us in the fight against drake. He asked, what happend? Drake backstabbed me badly, worse then you can imagine. Creeper: Listen, i don't want any backlash, or a bad faction anymore, but i may agree with you, you've been loyal to me for a while my friend. We discussed plans, to form U . E . R Mission, Bring Me, Drake's Head
    Suddenly, out of ruthlessness (INGSOC was STD and Israel's puppet state (slave state) if you didn't know) Drake opened fire on citizens of INGSOC, for no reason at all. Creeper kept on asking him why, Drake finally answered with "money". This made me angry, and i wanted to punch Israel in the face. I informed STI factions, and they didn't care at all, they could of cared less.
    (Backstory) I spoke with faded on relations with Drake, he didn't like him at all, but this was probably the first sign of friendship with me and him, most likely not. (Backstory over) Creeper's plan to merge with USE grew even more. and suddenly, it was made.

Before 2018, The Sleeping Giant has awoken.
    U.E.R (United Eurasian Empire) was formed, this highly shocked navalclash, the most unlikely thing but expected thing to happen. To start off this shiny new nation, We started offensives against Israel, many of the them worked. We were winning battles. Suddenly we grew more powerful then Israel's militia (Notable) Battle for Water hallow & America Israel invaded 2 factions at once, We sent me and Kamikaze doge, the first specially trained soldiers of UER. We dueled drake and mad hatter for a while, The leader of water hallow WillyBaba Came on, i told him to duck down. But he didn't listen. I had suddenly realised he ignored me, i had no idea why. I told him to unignore me and listen to what i have to say. he agreed fortunately. We killed both drake and mad. We gave willy there gear and defended for a while. Enough time for willy to relocate, and America to suffer, however fortunately for them they had nothing. After these military battles. The time came for UER to prove power. And power was going to catch up with STI.
    The invasion of Israel was about to be done. It happend morning when everyone was on. UER forces broke through South America (the place I believe was the base) Drake was building something big, we had to stop him. We destroyed there base. There fake bases. And suddenly the reinforcements came. A new threat was at hand Taco-Navy. I knew taco-navy back in NBZ, they were even the mastermind of German-Empire's fall. Me And CreeperHate, under control of the TSAR of UER Lord Vorcus the 1st. a talented military leader he was, he relied on his forces and his mind. We charged into the Taconavy forces, we had no idea what was coming. camkam and MooSnuckel were leading this army. We were pounded hard. But strangely, we fought back. camkam was a formidable enemy, I targeted him and i brought him down to equal height, we couldn't kill eachother whilst our forces open fired at the Taco-navy forces. This was the first major fight between UER and Taconavy if you didn't know, Slimefun wasn't around at the time. We couldn't heal quickly. We dug a hole for our people to regenerate. camkam was cutting us off. I made a sacrificing move. I took the gunfire of taconavy. I told them to run into safety. They successfully ran away. I fought hard. Bringing down imtotallyhuman and pushed camkam back, with a hand clutching another hand, pushing me down slowly, just enough time to let them escape, I was gunned down. this sacrifice was for the greater good.
    Unfortunately For the taconavy forces, they shouldn't have come. It was already becoming relevant Drake would try to take over navalclash. This invasion of Israel stopped something that would terrorize people for a while. After this invasion, Israel died slowly
    They were crumbling. They were now Irrelevant. The last
    stand off between UER and Israel was at outpost, they
    could never of fought us. Israel died too soon in Navalclash,
    STI was no longer STI, it was split up but they were still
    allies. This shocked everyone, And suddenly a new war was brewing...
    A Server-Wide One...
    To be continued in Volume III

2. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

no u

3. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

we know

MythicalWraith likes this.
  4. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

You better be a BEE

5. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

StewieCman and The_11thDoctor like this.
  6. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

smarteth

7. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

8. Kaiser CreeperHate

Kaiser CreeperHate Forum R. Admiral

Very nice vief!

9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Not very Nice Creep, It was Epic.

10. The_11thDoctor