1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Germany

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WILLYBABA, May 8, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

In the hope of remaking The GermanEmpire me and Shadow_dragon11 have started a new faction which is called Wehrmacht and might be changed to Germany. We are willing to accept new members but we have some requirements. You must be active this is because we don’t want dead weight on the faction. If you are also caught spying you will be executed ASAP and also banned from the faction and any activities involving Germany. We have many jobs such as the Panzer Divison, the Kriegsmarine, the Deutsches Afrika Korps, Luftwaffe, and much more which will be later described in a separate post. You will be asked which job you will want. If you are not pleased with the job every month you may change it. We have outposts and camps. You will also be trained to the requirements of each job which takes 1 hour 30 minutes but is really exciting. We are a neutral faction at the moment. We are not racist and do not condone the actions that the Nazi’s, Hitler, or the Waffen SS did during WWII. We do not allow racism towards fellow faction members. We also will kick you from the faction if you have been gone for a period of time without reason and if you are banned for more than a day. Lang Lebe Deutschland!

2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Good good, just get 50 faction members and then call yourselves GermanEmpire kek

3. WILLYBABA

Kek

4. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

True m8

5. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

6. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

7. WILLYBABA

I will be creating a series of posts for those that need more persuasion to join. Stay tuned.

8. Jaguar36703

Jaguar36703 Forum R. Admiral+

Dude, all I ask is that you dont use the old empires flags.

9. WILLYBABA

Why?

10. Jaguar36703

Jaguar36703 Forum R. Admiral+

I made all of them and I dont want other people to use them

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  11. WILLYBABA

Rgr.

12. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

I don't know if you know this but STD was formed as Wehrmacht AND we DID NOT comdemn the actions of the (epic) Waffen-SS and our boy ADOLF HITLER, but rather applaud him in his noble effort to save us from the evil jewry of the banks. Also, we didn't LARP like you guys which automatically makes my Wehrmacht more epic and cool than yours. All German Factions in navalclash eventually get assraped as well.

StewieCman and The_11thDoctor like this.
  13. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Accurate and Cool.

LCB0612 likes this.