1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Germany’s Jobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WILLYBABA, May 10, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

I am announcing that I will be making posts advertising Germany’s job opportunity’s. Unfortunately at the moment Taco members and UER members cannot join per the Fuhrers rules. People who are allied may request a VISA to visit an outpost or just out of curiosity take a look. We have multiple jobs which you can message me to learn more about. Heer: Infantry, Panzer, Mechanized Infantry, Sturmtruppen, Engineers, MP (Military Police), Artillery, Anti-Air, Deutsches Afrika Korps. Kriegsmarine: Submariner, Radio man, radar operator, sonar operator, Anti-Air, Pilot, minelayer, cannon operator, secondary battery operator, torpedo man, engineer, I know the terms may not be correct but I am on my phone and don’t feel like doing the work cause I am lazy.
    Luftwaffe: Pilot, engineer, ATC Operator, AA Gunner, Spotlight Operator, Aircraft Gunners, Navigator/Bombardier, Aircraft transporter.
    We will have more information coming soon on how to apply to Germany and how to get a VISA.