1. We have added 3 new servers to the Navalclash family this month Harry Potter RP, Avalon a Game Of Thrones RP world and a Skyblock server for all you true survival nuts like me. :) There are also several Network competitions being held at the moment head on down to the competitions section to take part and WIN some prizes !

HIGH Priority GMI abusing /fly multiple times

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by Moo, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moo

Moo Trainer Staff Member Trainer

Name Of Offender: GMI3

Date Of Offense: APPROX 8/27/2017

Offense Committed: Abusing /fly on multiple occasions

Explanation: Incident #1 GMI used /fly to scout ahead for his crew. I believe Vulture was the main man involved but me, zuper, and human were online when it occurred. Incident #2 GMI was flying around with no reason to be flying-so sealers or anything. He later claimed he was OCing but he had nothing in his hand and the usual oc "giveaway" (ship) was sunk was not in chat at all. Witnessed by me and zuper.
    -Moo

Evidence: (Screenshot)

[Trainer] MooSnuckel1 » GMI
    [Trainer] MooSnuckel1 » STOP USING FLY
    Cpt. ChristianBrent » he sealed (irrelevant)
    Lieutenant Scroll120 » wtf (irrelevant)
    [Trainer] MooSnuckel1 » when its not necessary
    [Trainer] MooSnuckel1 » ffs
    Cpt. ChristianBrent » XD
    arkery - Today at 1:54 PM
    just report him moo and we'll deal with it later
    Minecraft 1.11 8_27_2017 1_57_48 PM.png

2. Moo

Him claiming to OC (when there was nothing to OC)
    [Trainer] GMI3 » I am ocing

[Trainer] MooSnuckel1 » theres nothing to OC

Cpt. ChristianBrent » bye bye

[Trainer] MooSnuckel1 » on that side of the ocean

3. Moo

Oh and this ^- ^
    Minecraft 1.11 8_27_2017 2_29_10 PM.png

Proof I don't use one Minecraft 1.11 8_27_2017 2_29_22 PM.png

4. gatraf

gatraf Forum Vice Admiral

All in all the new trainers are a bit abusive, i was in my newly made ship2 testing it, and there came three trainers stalking me and flying around my ship with the excuse "but its so cool"
    But honestly I dont think a demote would be necessary, just talk with Gmi so he knows exactly how to use /fly and when he should.

Adventure117217 and Lagy like this.
  5. Wipe_0ut

Wipe_0ut Trainer Staff Member Trainer

*was one of the three trainers* i know that my excuse was one of the players was training his friend so i was around to make sure no one shot at them. Also since when is it not allowed for trainers to fly around outside docks when not connected to a ship? I consider it taking preventative measures against sealers, safedockers, ect...

6. Moo

its allowed if you are doing just that-taking measures against sealers. But when you use it for other purposes outside docks (i.e flying ahead to see the other ships to relay info to your crew) it gets illegal

7. 871Dalencon

871Dalencon Forum Lt. Cmdr. Staff Member Moderator

If trainers claim they are doing their job, then this report is useless since GMI is doing nothing to give himself an advantage in-game by simply flying around to make sure everything is smooth. 《He is claiming to oc when there was nothing to Oc》I dnk if I am the only one to see this, but in one of the shots you can see debris so he could be ocing since there is stuff to oc unlike you mentioned. He doesn't have to be right on top of what he is Ocing aswell and he could of been looking for debris.

8. Moo

9. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

Thank you for the report, but I need more evidence for any hard conclusions of abuse.
    • From what I can tell by reading console logs, he was in fact OCing during that instance, just simply using the golden shovel over the flint & steel.
    • There's no evidence for flying during ship combat either. But as a heads up to all staff, do not use /fly whilst in any sort of gameplay situation. All staff powers are strictly reserved for staff matters. Things such as training, OCing, and investigating rule-breakers (like sealers or safedockers), etc.

10. Moo

proof..PNG

11. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

What he did or did not do is hard to prove staff on NC be warned if I need to come back and fix this there will not be very many staff members left. CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.