1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Good Bye

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by madengi, May 9, 2018.

1. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

To those of you who still play NC, I mean MC (MONEYCLASH), This is a formal good bye. I have played on this server since NBZ and trueley miss the old NBZ, the whole Island update has ruined the game and to be honest, I have told people not to come because of the new Island update, and had to explain to them that it wasn't really naval battles anymore, it was just a farming simulator for minecraft. I have recently had alot of bad experiences such as the POS server not giving me RP, side not putting correct price value on things, and most importantly my fac base has been found 6 times already because of the stupid random teleport. Why anyone needs a random teleport IDK. The issue still remains that the strong factions (GANGS) keeping growing stronger and destroying the smamller facs who just want to play the game for what it is, and when you keep loosing Flummery to the larger factions the game is no fun anymore. I will be leaving NC for good, and playing on IS... Ya a real traitor. (No not really, they just have what i'm looking for). For those of you who helped me grow in NC, i'm sorry it had to go to waste with such a stupid Downdate (opposite of Up date... Get it). I will miss Vult and Wrang the most probably but for those of you (You know who you are) who I battled with and had fun on this server I will miss you. OH AND Droopy our supreme leader and Side, Congrats on running off some of your oldes NC (NBZ) players, it will truely help the server grow more...... Well this is Elvis PreasLEY signing off Good bye yall miss ya if you get tired of the idocy, i'll be on IS participating in combat, not retarded farming simulators.... BAIIIIIIII

2. CowCrafter22

CowCrafter22 Forum Lt. JG

Gonna miss you Elvis. I see your point as I am on the Creative server longer than the regular one now, and the only reason I go on the regular one is to say hi to people.

madengi likes this.
  3. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Lt. Cmdr.

F

4. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

F

5. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Vice Admiral

F

6. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

ItsMurio, Sidewalk and The_11thDoctor like this.
  7. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

8. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

HAHAHA i've already spent a good solid half hour in combat just in the 1.5 hours i was on last night, that more combat than all of NC has seen in the last 2 weeks

9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

'Yes because it was just a max of 3 people on'
    Not dissing it, Just pointing out what I've seen.

10. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

From what I can tell, you had a duel with a single person, out of three people online, which is hardly "active combat".

Now don't get me wrong; if you think their server is better and want to play there, that's absolutely fine by-me, I'm not gonna stop you. But to say they have active combat--or even enough peak players to host that combat, is kind of a joke.

As far as "FarmClash" goes - yeah; I hear you. I was afraid this would happen when we were implementing money systems, and I had some ideas to fix it--but they never got implemented. Even literal farming was better than cargo routes, honestly. At least then it gave purpose to bases/raiding for faction combat.

11. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good Luck!

12. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Cya man, considering leaving about the same issues myself.

Wish you luck

13. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt.

I agree with madengi TN has been growing stronger and destroying noob factions! Germany’s outpost was just attacked for no reason besides me rejecting Debriefing from joining.

14. Adventure117217

"No reason" - Proceeds to give a reason.

Also, I haven't heard of any raid on your outpost, I doubt it was Taconavy.
    -Rector of Hospital, Knights Hospitaller, Taconavy

15. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Voting: 6-8k/day
    Outposts: $500*4 /5 mins
    Cargo: 40-80k /45 mins
    Sinking Vehicles: Almost as much as the price of the vehicle you sunk each time you sink one!

With that said the average payday was between 3-6k/day with no other ways to earn money...

16. Adventure117217

Fixed.

17. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

and people still complain about having no paydays, voting alone and rations already pay more than paydays ever did...

18. Adventure117217

Fixed as in your comment kek

19. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

writes this good bye with lots of likes, comes back after the first day