1. We have added 3 new servers to the Navalclash family this month Harry Potter RP, Avalon a Game Of Thrones RP world and a Skyblock server for all you true survival nuts like me. :) There are also several Network competitions being held at the moment head on down to the competitions section to take part and WIN some prizes !

Gun Battles Information

Discussion in 'Gun Battles' started by Sidewalk, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Hey all,

This forum has been officially transformed from tournaments to gun battles. This thread will document all the different maps, and the objectives of each battle.

As a short introduction, gun battles are a new addon to the server that does not detract from normal gameplay. To join a gun battle, simply enter a portal at the warhub or warp directly to the map's lobby with its warp.

There are many different gamemodes that we will be showcasing - ffa, bombing objectives, ctf, tdm, etc...

Each map will have a different set of objectives which will be shown below.

All loadouts are the same for each map. You can switch your logout by pressing shift while in your team's spawn. Inventories are saved while you are in battle. Faction power isn't lost. As of now the prizes are small or insignificant, however tournaments with better prizes will eventually be added.

All maps reset automatically and start automatically, so you can join and play at any time. Great way to settle faction beefs.

Current Maps: (subject to change)

Trench:
    /warp trench
    Minimum 2 teams of 2 players.
    TDM/CTF
    First team to 25 kills or 3 captures wins.

Dome
    /warp Dome
    Minimum 2 teams of 2 players
    TDM
    First team to 30 kills wins.
    ----
    More maps coming soon.

Can you have a map plot?:
    - They will either be added to the donation store or given to winners of battle tournaments; however submissions made in singleplayer are always welcome in schematic format with screenshots.

Found a bug? Make a post. These battles are still in the beta stages of testing.

Balance changes? Post here as well. I'll release all weapon stats shortly.

Stay tuned for more information about tournaments, and start training with your Factions :)

2. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Thank you for this now I will limit tp killing because of it.

mario985 and Adventure117217 like this.
  3. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

What tp killing?

*Backs away slowly*

mario985 and LCB0612 like this.
  4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Admiral

Oh, since im planning to make a few maps in singleplayer, do I use W/E To save the schem and add it as a download file, or is there another way?

5. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

WorldEdit or MCEdit

mario985 likes this.
  6. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Admiral

kk ty