1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Guns for aircraft

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by madengi, Dec 31, 2017.

1. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

Currently we just have AA guns for aircraft armaments, but i think that those are inefficient because you have to get out and can only shoot one at a time. I think we should be able to build a system like a cannon or a torp system but for a maching gun so that when the user flicks a lever or something the guns fire automatically, this will help with Air to Air combat but also air to ground or on ships, Just an idea but i feel that aircraft aren't even worth having other than to bomb ships

Terra1 likes this.
  2. martmn

martmn Forum Lt. JG

plens are op enaf

3. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

they really arnet, you can shoot them down with one cannon shot, or 5 shots of aa will bring them down

4. martmn

martmn Forum Lt. JG

You just dont know what they are capable of...

5. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

I dont even think he knows what they are

cowssszzzz111 likes this.
  6. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've shot down planes with TnT Cannons, you guys need work on aiming better.
    Not like these aircraft are stained clay or terracotta which are now banned.

StewieCman likes this.
  7. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Indeed

Wrangler likes this.
  8. Stormcotton

Stormcotton Forum R. Admiral

9. HisBlockyness

HisBlockyness Forum Ensign

Why are you worrying about faster AA? It’s not destructive enough for plane to ship combat anyway.

GuntankType98 likes this.
  10. GuntankType98

GuntankType98 Forum Ensign

Make Kiki AA great again.

11. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

Planes are fine and OP AF in the right hands I have seen a small plane do a 2 pass bomb run on a ship 5 and destroy it without being destroyed in return. I was on the ship 5 :(

StewieCman and Vulture4117 like this.
  12. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Being able to shoot every goddamn weapon your plane has, automatically, and at the same time? I'm sorry, but that's a really stupid idea.

13. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

It wouldn't be every weapon it would only be The aa guns.

14. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

I still disagree. Depending on the locations of your aa-guns, you'd probably end up destroying your own plane.

15. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thing is. If it's too automatic, its essentially takes the fun from the players playing the game away.
    I'd rather see more interesting unique weapons added like expensive land-attack cruise missiles that are similar to the torpedoes or have 4-barrel TnT Cannon so we can bigger turrets on the ship5s.

AA-Guns are were made in way so players would have crews, make it fun pay together. This isn't like it's one-person video game.

madengi and Vulture4117 like this.
  16. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

I like that Idea actaully, And maybe instead of justt aa guns we could put maybe higher calliber guns for aircraft and even ships and tanks.

17. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

Reason? as it is now aa guns don't do carp to anything, and there were numerouse accounts of aa guns being used to damage enemy tanks, they were used to destroy the deck of enemy ships so it would slow down the crew in battle, and airplanes did have cannons on them just not the big cannons, ei. .50 cal cannons on the spitfire IV
    and the typhoon, and the p-51 and so on and so forth

18. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Planes aren't fast enough for Airplane Guns to work.