1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Hangar2 height glitches

Discussion in 'Technical Forum' started by poprock19000, Aug 4, 2018.

1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

I realized that my hangar2 had the same height as a hangar1 so i called motionless to fix this and he did except when ever i spawn the plot in the plane gets cutoff to the old height pls fix thanks.

2. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

Hangar2 plots do - and always have had - the same height as hangar1 plots (that being 7 blocks tall).
    It's not a bug, it was the same on NBZ, too.

That being said, I'd love to raise it (and I've thought about raising it before) but the problem with that is we'd have to redo every single existing hangar2 region, which would be a pain, so it's frankly not a priority in my mind right now.

3. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

1. This isn't NBZ, when NC was starting I remmber being told about hangar2s hieght being expanded
    2. I was in the VC when Droopy our supreme leader said it was okay to raise the height
    3. The raised hieght and everything was working perfectly until the backup/restoration thing happened yesterday, so it actually is a bug
    4. Pls halp when u nawt busy

4. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

Also the height limit for my plot is already raised by mot the problem is when I spawn it in it cuts off my plane to the old height

5. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

That was me. Again, I've talked about expanding the height before, we've just never done it for logistics reasons.
    No no, don't get me wrong--I think it'd be great to have the height changed to be higher, I'm just saying there's other things that need to be done first dev-wise, and it's not as simple as "I just changed two integers, everything works now!"
    The plot selection sizes are hardcoded plugin-side (in fact, they're not even related to the region at all), and they didn't change in the restore yesterday whatsoever, I don't know why you didn't have a problem until now. If you give me the plot ID I can take a look, though. Perhaps something is wrong with the plot sign?

StewieCman and MythicalWraith like this.
  6. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

ill pay 5 dollars if u fix pls