1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Heavy Class AA Gun

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by wmjdougherty, Sep 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wmjdougherty

wmjdougherty Forum Recruit

To put it simply. a slower fire but more range and penetration AA Gun. this will damage large planes more and small speed boats usually impervious to aa sinkable. this would cost more but helpful.

2. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Hmm.

Maybe.

Better would be aa with longer range but with much slower fire rate like once per second. But, it would shoot 5 shots at once, similar to a shotgun.

3. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

Just to unbalance the server, why not add larger caliber cannons? That'll please the devil.

4. mizolo

mizolo Forum Ensign

Personally I think this is a GREAT idea.

I honestly think that doing this would be of great benefit. I am kiiiinda sick and tired of people using half-slabs on aircraft that you have to hit with pin-point pitch-perfect accuracy, and not to mention, this tiny weak-spot changes once every like ... 2-3 seconds just baaaarely on the side in order to open up a hole in which you can ACTUALLY do damage.

This would also go great with multiple AA-gun setups, particularly on cruisers. In the days of WW2, you usually had 'small caliber' and 'big-caliber' anti-aircraft guns, along with even different gun-crews on each because they were unique.

5. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

too confusing