1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Holy crusade against Communism

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Oct 6, 2018.

Are you willing to join the holy crusade?

1. Aye!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, **** NC im an IS Flamboyant entity

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

October 6th, 2018
    at 3:00 PM an airliner from the navalclash airfield at spawn crashed into the dock area. minutes later another airliner crashed next to the shop.
    This act of communistic genocide was an act by the IS board of development. the broadcast man was sniffing on the clues whilst the attacks were happening. These attacks were clearly mocking depressions of the former 9/11 attacks that involved many lives taken. I found a kremlin under the IS spawn, kremlins are Russian, Russia = communism and it was on IS, which means IS is communism. and for that we're not stealing there missiles, they're "sharing" it. broadcast man stated that in the EULA all things that we build belong to the server, which is COMMUNIST, I pledge to free all spirits from the mass genocidal ideology that people believe to be a government, "communism" So are you with me? together we'll take down Mojang and stop the spread of communism onto our Christian Minecraft servers. together we'll stop the communistic IS and there kamikaze attacks at our things that we build, so are you with me? #BETTERDEADTHANRED

2. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

3. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

#STOPCOMMUNISM

4. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

youre gay

VIEF_Chokolatecake likes this.