1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Holy Flummery, 3rd mute in a row

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Cheesecake, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

IGN: VIEF_Cheesecake
    The Type of punishment: (3rd fake news Mute)
    Duration of punishment: 2 hours (was extended)
    When the Event occurred: today, 5/27/2018
    The reason given for your punishment: "Spam"/Disrespect towards terra (terra wasn't even on)
    Why I believe this punishment was unfair: goddamnit, 3rd mute in a row Adventure can litteraly give evidence of false mutaging by, oh you guessed it
    wrangler,
    I'm really not going to go in depth because it all happend quickly, i absolutely hate, and everyone else should if you do not dislike his toxic water suggestion which was added then you need help, First off i'm not gonna make this seem like a suggestion so, Toxic water. Its annoying its really useless, and people defending it say, "it barely hurts" Well tell me, if it barely hurts Then why the Tarnation do you need it? Its anti-sealing it should hurt also to top this off think about dying slowly theres a literal warp timer, thats painful it really isn't bad but... Toxic water is just entirely wrong. Now, After i was ranting about that i get a mute by Wrangler for an hour, yes for an hour. Lets recap our previous mute, mute for lagging, mute for saying UER FURY, mute for countering wrangler's disrespect towards me, and the list goes long. To make matters worse, e-x-t-e-n-d-e-d mutage, also ban from discord which i do recall Side saying just remove the verified tag. Honestly its good having a moderator but I highly suggest more. With these mutes for the worst reasons it actaully can harm chatting with friends in f-chat in the worst moments. Yes it happend to me. We may need filters but we need filters that aren't annoying. So please adventure take the mic if you want to explain your pain.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  2. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

I'm sorry if you're trying do your job but there are exceptions, limits to rules I've read them and followed them.
    Thats why I'm not banned today.

3. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Ye I can witness Wrang has done this, but he's been stressed out lately so i'd leave him a lone a bit.

He also got into a few "minor skirmishes" in chat if with me if you get what I mean, in which Smart_Cookie began to spam profanity at me and he did nothing to stop it.

Anyways, I don't agree with Wrang doing this but you gotta cut him some slack.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  4. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

I'm having Tarnation PTMD
    Mute
    Disorder

Vulture4117 likes this.
  5. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Lets do the numbers.

from Updated Rules.
    1. You by pass mute after i told you not to. As you do as you want.
    11 & 13 - Your normal trolling of Tera and capping excessively back to back. hmm sounds like rules break to me.

After warning you NOT to cap other day excessively. One thing to do it couple times, one do it 5 times in row. bad news. Take your 2 hours of muting be happy its not days.

6. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Yea I'm sorry, UER FURY is overuse of caps, unlike your response it has 7 caps in it, Which is the same amount as mine. THERE ARE LIMITS WRANG

Vulture4117 likes this.
  7. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Wrang, you've muted me for saying "ur mom gay" as a meme.

You've muted me for saying "lag" (Despite warnings, ik, so that's kinda justified)

You've warned me for saying "ur mom"

Isn't that a bit far?

Vulture4117 likes this.
  8. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Lets just put an extra cherry ontop, I'm not trolling terra in anyway, you might as well mute everyone on the server, Toxic water is completely garbage, its the worst thing and did nothing.
    LETS ALSO READ WHAT SIDE SAID IN MY PREVIOUS APPEAL
    COUGH COUGH COUGH SIDEWALK: PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE BANNED FROM DISCORD, REMOVE THE VERIFIED ROLE

Vulture4117 and WILLYBABA like this.
  9. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Wrang, you're way too damn strict with the rules. Why can't you ever leave an inch of breathing room if someone uses caps once in a while? I remember a few times when I capped excessively, and you gave me a 5-minute mute. Now, you're handing out mutes that last an HOUR for people who do the same thing or even people who do far less.

10. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Shut up niglords and accept the punishment

Moo and StewieCman like this.
  11. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

LCB put it as I would put it.

12. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

You would take a permanent mute and not get mad, if you've done nothing wrong? Balls of steel, and if you did play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.