1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

How to get a VISA?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WILLYBABA, May 15, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt.

For Germany if you want to explore Germany and its many beautiful landscapes or just on political duty you can get a VISA to enter the territory of Germany! A VISA is a written piece of paper which is mailed to the Fuhrer (shadow) to get his approval. If you do then you will pay $50 for the man who works the VISA and entering Germany is $100 if you are on buisness you only have to pay the man who got you the VISA.
    If you don’t get the VISA then you will not be permitted to enter and any entry will be met by force. Unfortunately due to recent events TacoNavy, UXF, and possibly Smart_Cookie cannot travel beyond our borders as we have trusted them before and have broken our trust by declaring war.
    If you are a journalist you can try to get a VISA and register a commercial plane or Heli that you will
    be using so we know not to shoot ya down. We are implementing this for complicated reasons that we will describe later but right now these rules will do. We do not want war and thus we are closing our borders. For the most part. Moo if you ask me to get your VISA I can make it high priority for shadow to see.

2. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt.

I can see now that this was for some reason oofed up. I don’t know how or why but it was.

3. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Lol, Im in Taconavy and a Journalist so if there is a raid on your land could I still bring my news Choppa and buy a visa?

Vulture4117 and StewieCman like this.
  4. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

No, I prefer to be a Syrian 'refugee' then rape your entire country.
    prepare Yourself

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    LCB0612 likes this.
  5. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Let's raid this place

LCB0612 likes this.
  6. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt.

I will talk to shadow lol.

7. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt.

What’d we do?

8. Vulture4117

How are you gonna make any money at all if a visa just costs $50 or $100? It should at least be $1k

9. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt.

It really isn’t important and we just want to keep track of people who enter our territory. Plus they are usually part of the Police so they get payday and can open another shop.

10. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Why does he want a VISA card, he could get MasterCard instead.

11. Vulture4117

extremely cheap joke

12. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not sure about that, have you see the surcharges for these cards?

13. Adventure117217

I mean what about prepaid Visas those are good

14. Vulture4117

stfu necro

15. Adventure117217

stfu minimod and necro as well

16. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Roleplay like a gay