1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

im done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by burgerking97, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burgerking97

burgerking97 Forum Lt.

Look, ive tried to come back and be a nice person in the community and try to make it a nice place, but you fuckers keep ruining it and im honestly done with all of you guyses Flummery. I havent done anything wrong to deserve this Tarnation Flummery from you Flamboyant entities, and you guys find it funny to harass people. Look, you may not see it, but some people have some problems they cant help, and all this Flummery coming from you Tarnation tards isnt helping. So im officially quitting, and dont be like "ohh hes going to come back in a week" because im Tarnation done, im sorry to any of my friends on the server, but you can blame adventure and gat for the final Tarnation blow. Honestly, Tarnation all of you and Tarnation this Flummery server, im Tarnation done.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

"Find it funny to harrass people and you try to keep it a nice place"
    You proceeded to tell me to kms multiple times and spammed chat with "EVERYONE STFU"

So please leave. honestly

gatraf likes this.
  3. burgerking97

burgerking97 Forum Lt.

Honestly you people being so ignorant of others is the Tarnation reason i want to kill my Tarnation self, which i might aswell do because none of you give a Tarnation

4. Adventure117217

Dont use that as a leverage to make people feel sorry for yourself. You told me to kill myself, spammed STFU to people in chat, and now you claim you will KYS when that is a serious issue and you will not really do so.

5. burgerking97

burgerking97 Forum Lt.

See? You people are so ignorant of other people that you call this a joke? How much of a fucked up person are you? Taking it as a joke? I swear to Tarnation god i will

6. Adventure117217

A real person who will kys will keep to themselves and stay quiet, you're not really going to and you know that. It's not ignorance it's the fact that we don't like people who use a serious issue to get attention.

7. burgerking97

burgerking97 Forum Lt.

And why the hell do I care about what you think? Youre the Tarnation degenerate that got me to this Tarnation mental breakdown so honestly, Tarnation you and see you in hell

8. Adventure117217

I literally said nothing to you and did nothing. The only thing you are doing here is raging at me for a pointless reason that I have no idea why. You literally just came out of nowhere and started telling me to kms because I was trolling Nuclear_wafflez by saying our base was outside the map.

9. Adventure117217

This is also a waste of time arguing with people who use issues like this for attention and to also just rage at you for a pointless and no good reason, Im going to go and leave it at this. But never use Suicide just to make people feel sorry for yourself, please.

10. burgerking97

burgerking97 Forum Lt.

How fucked up of a person are you to think this is a joke? Not everyone stays silent, gee, maybe you should take this a Tarnation hint but what do I know? Apparently im just using it to make people feel bad. Honestly, see you in Tarnation hell, im done

11. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Enough of this, everyone has /ignore and if an issue ever gets this bad you are free to message me on discord I try to answer all my dms.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.