1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Islands market issue

Discussion in 'Technical Forum' started by TᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟMᴜғғɪɴ, May 5, 2018.

1. So I traveled to V-2 rocket base and got myself some slime for 5k, went to sell it at the volcano base (cuz that's where it was supposed to be sold) and when I got there, I wasn't able to sell my cargo at the market, which sucked! Later the issue was resolved when wrangler just gave me the money and I gave him the cargo. This issue may be resolved but please fix it to avoid problems in the future.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  2. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

If this issue stays and payday gets added back, the server would actually be far better :p

Deported_MExican and StewieCman like this.
  3. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Nope, cargo works just fine imo

4. Vulture4117

I meant the difference between NavalClash and FarmMoneyClash

5. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Vice Admiral

6. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

first of all a smurf profile pic kys

second of all payday gives no money cargo routes are a much better option

7. Vulture4117

No, they aren't. You see what has happened to the server? People are just shipping cargo 24/7 instead of battling. Is this what you really want?

The money problem from before the update could have easily been fixed by simply increasing paydays. You know, inflation.

8. Deported_MExican

Deported_MExican Forum Lt. JG

Make NavalClash Great Again. Add back preloading

Vulture4117 likes this.
  9. I prefer cargo routes because it makes the server more alive, and forces you to actually WORK for your money unlike payday (you lazy piece of pie)

Danskavagen and The_11thDoctor like this.
  10. Vulture4117

Would you rather that people spend 4 hours a day working hard grinding for money, or would you rather that people spend 4 hours a day working hard grinding rankpoints? Unless you can figure out a way to get both without totalling 8 hours a day, I'd prefer the latter.

See, this is why I hate the update. People used to work hard grinding rankpoints, which was ACTUALLY FUN because they would do ship battles(ship battles are fun). Now, they instead work hard grinding money, which ISN'T fun, because all they're doing is flying a plane back and forth for several hours (probably making forum posts talking about how much fun they're having, while travelling between outposts).

Stop being ignorant and calling me a lazy piece of pie. I also believe in working really hard to attain goals on the server. What I'm saying is, these goals should be in rankpoints, not money. You know, before the update, I grinded hard as fu.ck to get rankpoints. I reached 2.4-ish million rank points, and you call me lazy. Whenever there were ship battles, I would grind just as hard for rankpoints as you grind for money. And after the update, guess what? All common sense is out the window, and people are flying a plane back and forth instead of battleing, and they LIKE it, for some reason.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  11. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Part of the problem is that the rank point and cash reward system for destroying vehicles is broken right now... Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Also reward more money when you sink ships, that'll encourage ship battling.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  12. Vulture4117

rewarding more money for sunken ships won't help. You need to add back payday and remove cargo routes, and lower ship prices. Once those 3 things are done, trust me, people will start battling again.

I bet some ignorant kid will reply to this message saying "grinding money is more fun than battling"

13. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

I have to agree with Vult on this one, Because if You DON'T Sail very often or don't like doing cargo runs, You make basically 3k a Day. No More, No less. It's quite pathetic for ME When That is ME and I need more then just 12k!,

pathetic, At least add back payday but at the very LEAST Nerf the amount of money each day.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  14. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Vice Admiral

Vive la solutions @l'administrationne
    • Add payday back. But remove the outposts and just get very little cash for sinking ships
    • Add a small amount of cash for login/playing time and bonuses. Or somehow a reward system like it's usual in some games (daily login reward/weekly/monthly) which contains money and some interesting amount of blocks/materials/features/limited-time Flummery like /Nick for 3days
    • Let's stay at this point and wait until Pim and others will come back.
    Vive la solutions @lesplayer
    • Open up a business (e.g. Atlantea air , air Moskwa?) And get paid for doing something with Datainformations in game
    • Open a market and selll Flummery
    • Buy cheap Flummery and sell it expensive
    • Leave NavalClash for a year and come back to see nothing
    • Do not sail ships
    • Vote
    • Do not buy Flummery
    • Save yer money for a better day
    • Claim daily rations
    • Express your opinion
    • Be honest
    Amen my folks

StewieCman likes this.