1. We have added 3 new servers to the Navalclash family this month Harry Potter RP, Avalon a Game Of Thrones RP world and a Skyblock server for all you true survival nuts like me. :) There are also several Network competitions being held at the moment head on down to the competitions section to take part and WIN some prizes !

KamikazeDoge sealing/stealing my TIE fighter

Discussion in 'Pictures/Videos' started by x_Velocity_x, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_Velocity_x

x_Velocity_x Forum Ensign

2017-11-12_21.12.59.png thats him right there on it...... he even threatened to copy my idea..... sadly I don't have a screen. :(

2. KamikazeDoge

KamikazeDoge Forum Recruit

I wasn't sealing. Its obvious you can destroy your ship so whats the point of hopping on top?

Also your accusation about me stealing your idea is false. I already said I was joking and I don't even have a hangar lol. Unlike you I have screenshots supporting my argument.

3. KamikazeDoge

Also after this screenshot takes place, he admits to wanting to take my confession and use it on his screenshot as "evidence" when it was not literal. SideCuck can testify to this as well. Inked2017-11-12_21.24.07_LI.jpg

HisBlockyness likes this.
  4. HisBlockyness

HisBlockyness Forum Ensign

You can’t even seal on the carrier....

5. gatraf

gatraf Forum Vice Admiral

You got cucked

6. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Cmdr.

Both of you did something bad to be honest.
    Doge, Your sealing Wasn't needed,
    Velocity, Your Reaction wasn't needed. You didn't need to Explode in chat about it, I've seen on multiple accounts the spam you can cause.. Besides Doge provided more Evidence against You, While you were 'claiming' he would steal your design.

7. Madhatter141

Madhatter141 Forum Ensign

LOL did he even take the plane out?

8. KamikazeDoge

I didn’t even drive the airplane. I was crouching and saying the joke. He should’ve known I was joking and I even said so.

I didn’t seal, and I was just joking. He was attempting to blackmail me and also started spamming a bit too.

9. Drake_Burping

Drake_Burping Forum Lt.

It wasn’t sealing tbh. I mean, if he didn’t even pilot the craft and leave the carrier it isn’t sealing. From what I see, velocity is in the wrong not kamikaze.

10. Madhatter141

Have to agree to that. If he didn’t steal the plane he didn’t do anything wrong. Threatening to do something and actually doing it are 2 very different things. Velocity made a false accusation here tbh

Drake_Burping likes this.
  11. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Cmdr.

However In the First Screenshot you can see him holding a Gold Sword.

12. Drake_Burping

Drake_Burping Forum Lt.

Oh, good eye stew. Well I guess they are both in the wrong it seems

StewieCman likes this.
  13. Madhatter141

and of course no one has ever had a helm sword away from their vehicle. I have 6 at my base. Look at his screens and you can see he was building a ship. Maybe it glitched in testing. And it’s very unlikely velocity built his plane with the helm on the outside.

14. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Cmdr.

Let a Higher up Staff member decide this Case.

15. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

It's a minor issue, entirely overblown.

Whether or not anything really occurred is - frankly - hardly worth the time to discuss.

But in the future:
    Please, do not take other player's vehicles from spawn, unless they have abandoned them there.

That's all.

Need a "kids these days" right about now, @arkery

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.