1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Looking for Texturers!

Discussion in 'NavalClash News' started by Sidewalk, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Hey all!

We've recently updated the server to add 1.13 client support. The issue with this is that 1.12 resource packs are NOT compatible with 1.13!

We have decided to use this as an opportunity to allow you, the community, to help us update the resource pack!

RULES:
    - Your new texturepack must be 1.13 compatible
    - You may only ADD textures. You may NOT retexture items or blocks that already have a texture.
    - You MAY texture blocks that are traditionally illegal, such as diorite and other new 1.8 and 1.13 blocks. Eventually they will be legal on vehicles.
    - However, you may NOT retexture any block that already has a texture, including nature blocks that will always be illegal (such as sand, grass, etc)
    - You may ADD names to the lang file, but you are not allowed to delete any item/block names from the lang file.
    - You MAY texture vanilla boats, the GUI, food items, and any other block that does not currently have a texturepack.
    - All submissions must be DMed to me on discord
    - You must use the current 1.12 pack as a base: https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/official-navalclash-resource-pack-2017-navycraft/

Good luck to all the texturers in the community!

2. mizolo

mizolo Forum Ensign

I hate to be a jerk, but I believe the proper term is 'Spriter', or in other words "A developer who develops the textures and physical appearances of the creatures/mobs/objects/sub_objects/process' in a program"

In terms of actually helping, I'd love to, it's just that I have been coding in a completely different programming language from java/java-script for over 2 years.

Regardless, I'd like to help, but it'll take some time.

Soon(tm)

-Mizo_Soup

3. mizolo

mizolo Forum Ensign

Alright, I've tinkered around a little, see what you think of this product side-walk.

Edit: NEVERMIND, I screwed up somewhere, hold on.

Error: File not compatible