1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority martmn illegal spawners

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by camkam, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

Name Of Offender: martmn or whoever else is in hungary that owns this ship

Date Of Offense: APPROX sometime in the last week or so

Offense Committed:
    Using illegal spawners on carrier to use for raiding purposes

Explanation:
    Due to the fact that we are at war with hungary, we have been attempting to demolish all of their known outposts, It seems that whenever we find a said outpost, it would have a carrier like this seen in the screenshots below. Motionless has previously said that if he used them again it would be a ban, I hate that hungary has to go this low to raid people

Evidence: (Screenshot)
    2018-07-26_20.40.10.png 2018-07-26_20.44.51.png 2018-07-26_20.44.57.png 2018-07-26_20.46.48.png

Any other info/members involved: V_MotionlessGM warned him

2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Already been dealt with. The carrier was removed totally by Pim. This carrier was forgotten about and has not been used in any raid from what I can recall. I do think I can remember martmn saying that he removed the spawners from the remaining carriers, however again Im not sure. Maby you put it there? 0_0
    The plot has already been cleared and no spawner has been used for raiding from what I know of.

3. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

umm this is from today, like an hour or two ago... and this was at the coords you gave me for your base.... so why wouldnt you have used it.....

4. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

also its still at his plot

5. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

2018-07-26_23.39.01.png also why are there depth charges on these missiles hmmmm

6. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

7. martmn

martmn Forum Lt.

Tarnation off camkam, the spawners have been all payed for. Besides that carrier counted as a base, so nice job reporting yourself for illegal base sinking.

8. martmn

martmn Forum Lt.

Also stop harrassing gatraf or whatever the fck you are doing. Camkam you are little 14 year old sht nobody, some disappointment who infests this world just because your parents give you food for no reason. You should be the last person
    to fuckng harrass someone. I kindly ask you to fck off with your Flummery made up look at this-look at that accusations.
    We also have a fckton of questions for you camkam, and if you wont shut your little whiteboi dumbass american mouth, ill fcking report you for all the Flummery we found in your base and more. So stop right here, right now, little kaminsky, beucase its bedtime. Fcking degenerate...

SMMateSM likes this.
  9. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Its sad that we have to go to theese extents to make you stfu. Staff wont do anything about you.

10. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Camkam told you not to use his last name and it's caused an argument, so staff please see this post before it's a flame war

11. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Camkam also told me that he would come to my home, kill and rape my family.
    He also keeps messaging me ingame saying everything I do is illegal such as the video I posted on my youtube. Seriosuly, this fuccing kid cant leave us alone.

12. Adventure117217

You guys can't leave him alone either, if he does it make a report lol.

13. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

Its funny how mad ya'll get, it just proves the point that y'all were doing illegal Flummery. Anyone that was innocent wouldnt act like that :)

14. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

You cant be this fu.cking stupid right? You do realise im mad beacous you endlessly harrased me for days about stuff that I diddint do, and told me the reason was cause ”association with Hungary” told me that you were going to rape my family etc. you have problems. Serious problems. You said it yourself that your minecraft statistics showed that you had played 10 days the past THREE WEEKS. You need to get help.

15. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

a L s O s T o P h A r R a S s I n G g A t R a F o R w H a T e V e R t H e F c K y O u A r E d O i N g. C a M k A m Y o U a R e L i T t L e 1 4 Y e A r O l D s H t N o B o D y, S o M e D i S a P p O i N t M e N t W h O i N f E s T s T h I s W o R l D j U s T b E c A u S e Y o U r P a R e N t S g I v E y O u F o O d F o R n O r E a S o N. yOu S h O u L d B e T h E l A s T p E r S o N t O h A r R a S s S o M e O n E. i K i N d L y A s K y O u T o F c K o F f W i T h Y o U r F l U m M e R y M a D e U p L o O k A t T h I s - L o O k A t T h A t A c C u S a T i O n S. w E a L s O h A v E a F c K t O n O f Q u E s T i O n S f O r Y o U c A m K a M, a N d I F y O u W o N t S h U t Y o U r L i T t L e W h I t E b O i D u M b A s S a M e R i C a N m O U t H, i L l F c K i N g R e P o R t Y o U f O r A l L t H e F l U m M e R y W e F o U n D i N y O u R b A s E a N d M o R e. S o S t o P r I g H t H e R e, R i G h T n O w, L i T t L e K a M i N s K y, B e C a U s E i T s B e D t I m E. f C k I n G d E g E n E r A t E . . .

16. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

hahhahaa news flash gatraf, they cant do anything about what i do on discord, sorry pal, your outta luck if you think thats harassment, and i will release the whole convo so they can see that it wasnt one sided like you make it out to be, keep talking tough, the bigger the come the harder they fall

17. martmn

martmn Forum Lt.

Bet you didnt expect your noob ass to be banned as well lmfao. It truly must suck to be unverified... how will you pester the admins and the players this way? Oh i hope you find a way to haunt the server for the times you are banned for, at least people who havent already will start to hate you.

18. Adventure117217

You're banned too lol so I wouldn't complain

19. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

20. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

”Its only game, why you heff to say youre going to rape family?”
    Adapted it a bit for you there Cam :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.