1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority mdesti illicit money

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by camkam, Aug 4, 2018.

1. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

2018-08-04_21.00.22.png
    Somehow mdesti has gotten $3.8 million in a matter of days, I think most of us know how he got his money, but we can let him prove he got it legit for himself. This is very unfair to people who actually mined or used other means to obtain their money, mdesti is not even on jobs top miner, which I would assume you would be to have that amount of money. I would like the staff team to look into this thoroughly because if someone like this can just blatantly abuse in money and get away with it, why don't the rest of us?
    This is what I have done for my over $1 mil VVV 2018-08-04_21.04.07.png

2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

I agree, its almost impossible to get that much money:
    1. 3.8 million is almost 1mil blocks of emeralds.
    2. mdesti does not appear on jobs top miner, or gtop
    3. He has a low-payday
    4. 3.8mil is a world record for this server.
    5. Money litteraly just got reset or something.

StewieCman likes this.
  3. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

3.8mil seems a bit too high, don't yall think?

4. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

First off the statement of matter of days is completely false and sad, ive been here for 3 months and have earned that money. Secondly this has been discussed with the owner (Droopy our supreme leader) and the admin (motion) but your ego and inability to admit the facts have caused this post to happen. Droopy our supreme leader gave me this money like others my money was RESET after the fix, so this is not money that carried over from the banknotes. This matter has been looked into and your constant harassment of me and other players to support your ghost chase is just sad. Like I said this is a matter in which I have discussed with the admins and they have a recount of how I made the money and over which period of time a fact which cams ego cannot accept. The whole point is this was staff approved and given! Proof of staff involvement can be sent by me or you can ask droop and or motion.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  5. VIEF_Chokolatecake

If it was discussed, you're clearly not telling us. If you even first joined months ago, (3 months is not correct as 3 months ago it was May/June which the idea of jobs was not current, You won't tell us the method of how you got the money, that means you're hiding something. You've clearly done something illegal. quote from camkam "i'm Tarnation salty? you know what, yea I am salty bla bla bla bla" via voicechat

6. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Nope thats an ignorant statement I joined in june and its a private discussion that occurred with me and staff none of your business they know thats all that matters. Like I have said this money was GIVEN and APPROVED by not just the admin but the owner. In a VC with camkam myself and motion and droop cam was told this multiple times but still posted this on the forums as well I have my PMs with motion which confirms what I am saying.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  7. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

Post the proof on here and we will all believe you

8. VIEF_Chokolatecake

post proof or litteraly the method rofl

9. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Last time I checked if I have the the blessings of the admin and owner you would need proof not me its a private matter

10. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Admins can look into this if needed and talk to the staff I talked to

11. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

the only proof you have in mot remembering you selling something a few times, I think you need to go and figure yourself out because its kinda obvious to everyone but you.

12. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

Deflect sh!t by throwing sh1t>

13. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

update: me and cam are BFFs now, some could say soul mates

14. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

no were in a VC with motion and droop just saying what was said because look at his post its just allegations that dont even stand.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018