1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority mdesti inappropriate nickname

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by camkam, Aug 7, 2018.

1. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

mdesti is nicknamed on the Hitler on the server and I consider this offensive for one reason mainly. First my great grandparents who lived in Czechloslovakia at the time, were killed under Hitler's forces. I do not like logging on every day and reminded of how my relatives were burned in a oven because of people like him. It doesn't matter how much damn money he donated he should not be allowed to shove such blatantly inappropriate material in everyone faces daily. The fact that his name breaks all three of the rules, being disrespectful, unethical, and made without common sense shows us his true colors, and I believe the staff team should do their best to resolve this issue for the better experience on the server for all players.

StewieCman likes this.
  2. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Hello, I have had permission to use this name since Ive joined it was pre approved by Motion and further approved by Droopy our supreme leader. So this isnt a issue as Droopy our supreme leader says its historically accurate as I have made a faction called the Third Reich and I RP with my name and country. This report was made 2 minutes after cam made these comments, which are disgusting and goes way to far. This post is not made for him to be more comfortable or out of the interest of other players it is simply to spite me. A harassment post will be made against cam shortly. Threats of DDOS, going to my house IRL to kill me and swatting me goes beyond harassment

Attached Files:

3. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

those comments sarcastically because you said all i do is talk, so I referred back to you sarcastically because what else would I do but Tarnation talk, were on a minecraft server are you literally this retarded. omf

4. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

I've seen this type of power only once before, it didn't scare me enough then, it does now. -Luke Skywalker
    This is just like the deported_mexican incident, except mdesti claims that paying for the server, allows him to not be able to be punished, if this is true, this is a corrupt deal.

5. Kaiser CreeperHate

Kaiser CreeperHate Forum R. Admiral

*Chews Popcorn*

StewieCman likes this.
  6. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

These comments are creepy and sick Ive never heard someone say all these things to a person and your going to say these things then make a hollow form post against me after? Its a joke its not creditable in the least and your toxicity in game and even in forums is terrible and should be punished.

7. VIEF_Chokolatecake

I also find it funny that you cropped the image to make it look like cam was threatening you, however if you look in logs he actually said "What am I suppose to do, swat you?, ddos you?" and such, logs never lie, this could be used against you.

8. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Vief is again a player who just echoes the empty comments of Cam his comment makes 0 sense as he has no actual care for this post but has the same motivation as Cam which is to spite me. His comment is "except mdesti claims that paying for the server, allows him to not be able to be punished, if this is true, this is a corrupt deal." In what world was this even brought up, I asked before I donated if this name was approved whic hit was by an admin and our owner approved it even further. I do not see at all where money is a factor in this?? Just pathetic to see these weak attempts of getting under my skin.

9. VIEF_Chokolatecake

You know for a fact you said that, It wasn't a complete recreation of what you said, but a statement what you ment, you litteraly did explain that you paid a lot of money for the server, and that you won't be punished, again logs will never lie. Are you gonna answer for your cropped image?

10. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

To further prove my point, Vief says
    I also find it funny that you cropped the image to make it look like cam was threatening you, however if you look in logs he actually said "What am I suppose to do, swat you?, ddos you?" and such, logs never lie, this could be used against you.

Again in what world is this true anyone with more then two brain cells can see thats a genuine screenshot that is not cropped whatsoever. If you think just because he said what should I do in a hypothetical way it excuses what he said then your even more immature than I thought. Why would I be punished at all if I got permission to use the name?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  11. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

12. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

WHAT THE HELL now this is just lying? GO FIND THIS NOW. This can get you in major trouble those words NEVER came out of my mouth and if your going to accuse me go find it, it only happened one hour ago Vief your a joke and making a complete fool of yourself

13. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Cam I know your a very toxic player but does that not excuse what you said ??? it crossed the line completely and most staff would agree.

14. VIEF_Chokolatecake

Im sorry, im immature? for showing proof of your fake image, for showing why at least partially all of the things you said was wrong? Lets think of it this way, you're literally calling one of the most mature people in the world (the people who have your fate in there hands) immature for showing proof? I'm not reflecting about me of course, I'm talking about real people, not myself being mature, there was nothing immature about this

15. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

16. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Omg.... do you read what you write.. honestly.... YOU HAVNT SHOWN ANY PROOF!? OF ANYTHING!!!! you said I said my donations would not get me in trouble? NO PRROF you said my photo was cropped? ITS RIGHT UP THERE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE ITS NOT. VIEF MAN UR NOT MAKING SENSE BOTH YOUR COMMENTS ARE WRONG!!! this is really sad your so inmature you cant even realize you havnt posted ONE thing of proof and made a false accusation that anyone with a brain can look at the screen shot and say is false.

17. VIEF_Chokolatecake

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454710603655938078/476591283587252225/mdesti.PNG[​IMG] <-- Im guessing my third post will be wrong too. :)

18. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

get the fu ck off this thread with the other shi t to be honest, this is not about that Flummery, its about your Tarnation nickname, now have a nice day.
    [​IMG]

19. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

This is something a very toxic salty player would say because your intentions with this post are very clearly seen and the type of player you are is clearly visible as well. I hope staff will see this as I have and I believe man others have who have read this post will too and I hope they punish you accordingly, good day to you.

20. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

This is GOLD number one you FALSELY accused my UNCROPPED screenshot of being cropped you then find the most out of context statement crop it completely to try to make it look like im saying "mdesti claims that paying for the server, allows him to not be able to be punished, if this is true, this is a corrupt deal." This is one against the rules but you are being a massive hypocrite. I am saying Cam I bet my money alegner will not be banned for accidentally crashing a plane.
    I wonder why you would not show the whole convo???? ;) but even not showing the whole convo it is crystal clear that this is not me saying my donations would not get me banned even tho my nickname was approved? this is comedy gold at its finest