1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal My Ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by MrZuperTaco, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Lt. Cmdr.

(ohno I broke the rules, worth a shot)
    IGN:

Mr_ZuperAwesome

The type of punishment:

Banned from NavalClash

Duration of the punishment:

1 week

When the event occurred (approximately):

2/26/2017 around 7-8 pm EST

The reason given for your punishment:

Attempting to sink a faction base

Why you believe the punishment was unfair:

Alright, I was banned. I'm going to own up everything right now and apologize.

Yes, _FadedSpectre and I designed a plan to "steal" and "move" Eurasia's faction base. Yes, I can see why this is highly illegal. We connected it using a long pole we built with a ship and helicopter sign. We used the heli sign to move the base out of the claim. Once it was active it can be classified as an illegal helicopter as it was way above helicopter block limit (ship sign bypasses this) and the heli consisted of obsidian, which is not aa-able and therefore is against the rules. Even if we kept it a ship class, it'd be illegal because it's a flying ship.

Though, I did not pilot the flying base nor crew it, _FadedSpectre was the one flying the base. But, I did give instructions to _FadedSpectre and watched him fly the base out of the claim. We knew it was illegal from the start, but we did it anyways.

Like I said above, I can see why I was punished even though I didn't fly the base.

I am deeply sorry for all of my actions that night. I apologize to Eurasia, for stealing my base. I also will make sure that I will never do anything like this again, and I will make every effort possible to prevent any illegal operations that my faction members may try to conduct. I can also say _FadedSpectre won't try to fly another base lol.

I ask kindly that my punishment be shortened. I will make sure nothing like this happens again. If the staff decide to keep my punishment as is, that's fine, I won't argue about it as it is justified.

Also can the rules be updated on this issue please? All it says is that base kamikaze is illegal, maybe add in sinking/stealing bases is illegal. Would make the rules a bit clearer.

Staff members (and players) involved: _FadedSpectre, myself

Staff: iizcracker123

Witnesses: VIEF_Cheesecake, CreeperHate, DarthVaderV, Jaguar36707 (I think?)

2. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Was this the reason for the lag yesterday, when Faded mentioned "TN carriers", and some people were like "kami the tn carriers" and you said something like "what if I told you there are no tn carriers"

MrZuperTaco likes this.
  3. MrZuperTaco

rofl yeah that was us

Sorry for lagging the server too lol.

4. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Honestly UER Does just as Shady and illegal stuff to

EX. The main Faction who Glitches in items.

Honestly, i'd say you're fine.

(P.S Just make It a Ship and sink it that way)

5. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt.

Stop putting the blame on us.

6. Vulture4117

you could have clicked "reply" on stew's post. also, he's not "putting the blame" on EUR, he's just saying that they also do bad stuff.

StewieCman likes this.
  7. MrZuperTaco

Ohmygod this is just a ban appeal lol
    Btw that's still illegal lol

StewieCman likes this.
  8. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt.

And that similar stuff without sufficient evidence against us, is?

9. Vulture4117

ask him for the "insufficient evidence"

10. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Let us get back on the topic of Zuper,

I will continue the arguement later.

11. speedilopez

speedilopez Forum Lt. Cmdr.

sealing us to kill us during a raid?

12. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Literally Supporting Deported and Cow To Glitch in Items*

Not to mention half of the faction had a Gravel Boat at one point.

Also Can some Staff member decide on this already? Please?

13. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Don’t
    Comment
    On

This
    Section
    if it’s unrelated to you

Still figuring out what happened. I’ll be the next and last person to reply here.

Wrangler and speedilopez like this.
  14. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Ok, from what I understand, the offences listed is actually deserving of a permanent ban. Lucky for you, iiz was in a forgiving mood, and so am I.

Not only did you illegally fly a ship, bypass block limits, bypass anti-aa limits, attempt to sink a base, attempt to fly a base, you lagged the server, knowing full well what would happen and that it was seriously against the rules. There is no way to justify any of this. Thankfully you admit to this and have promised it won't happen again.

You're a dedicated player, and a rolemodel in the community. It is for this reason that I'm so disappointed in this ban. It's also the reason I'm going to give you another chance. Ban will be shortened to end Saturday instead of money.

Consider this the last straw for anyone else plotting something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.