1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

My first ban ever on Navalclash.

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Jul 16, 2018.

1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

IGN: VIEF_Cheesecake
    The type of punishment: Ban
    Duration of the time (1 day I think)
    When the event occurred: Yesterday
    The reason given for your punishment: Repeated sealing
    Why I believe this punishment was unfair: My first ban ever on navalclash, if I don't get unbanned.
    Its only 1 day, its not that bad however its preferably not to be banned. I was sailing my cargo at north docks, then Spiritofthemine came behind me and blew part of my ship. He sealed my ship and was punished for it however it wasn't over. Spirit excessively safedocked me, shooting at my ship while he is in docks, I know it was the wrong thing to stop him, however every single staff previously online left after, so there was nobody to punish him. Like cam did with the vigilante act except is was ment to protecet myself, In the end I eventually had to sail my ship and ram him, however he still harassed and said he would report, I honestly thought he wouldn't because hes a literal jerk to every single person. He said I was clogging downs when he already rammed my helm to death, he should of went to the next dock. I even told him there was no point due to the fact my ship was disabled, also iiz remarked that its still sealing if its disabled infront of docks. overall I prefer that im not banned, It stopped me from defending my base but I couldn't anyway because I have work. heres the proof:
    [​IMG]
    I hate spirit so much, he's been annoying to me for a long time, ive been saving this for a while I've only showed it on ene's report. It is spirit's ship, he might clear it once he sees this post, And I can't get on to prove it, Hes in the bridge don't know if you can see it, bad timing.

overall, please do something about spirit, and fix my ban or something, preferably unbanned.
    People you can ask if this is true: zebis
    Reporter: Spiritofthemine

burgerking97 likes this.
  2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

spirit is not nice

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  3. Yachtman24

Yachtman24 Forum Lt. JG

This is unfair...
    Sealing is not a bannable offense, according to the rules

4. VIEF_Chokolatecake

+1
    UER bias, but since hes my friend and trusts me ;)

5. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

When you try and make an organised proffesional report but state that you hate the person and that hes ugly. And BTW you were clogging the docks and in my opinion it issnt sealing if ships disabled,

6. VIEF_Chokolatecake

I litteraly explained why its fair, he litteraly destroyed my helm while it was parked, and he countinously took it out in the same lane, common sense. and the hatred is showing how much im done with his lack of logic, And its sealing because iiz warned me about sealing cam, he said its still sealing if its a disabled ship, read the post dude

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  7. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Reminds me of how everyone hated blackhawk in nbz.

8. VIEF_Chokolatecake

Can someone put a final answer to this, iiz believes im getting the wrong idea, close and ban or unban?