1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority NarutoUzumakii Sealing (again)

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by DarthVaderV, Aug 2, 2018.

1. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt.

Name Of Offender: NarutoUzumakii

Date Of Offense: 8/2/2018

Offense Committed: Sealing and knowing that it's illegal because he's done it many times before and has been told many times that it's illegal.

Explanation: Pop, Tallon, and I take out the public type VII U-boat, since I lost my own type VIIC. We're firing at ALegner's ship, and Naruto suddenly runs inside the sub, messes up the TDC and pulls down the periscope while I'm on it. It then leaves before I have a chance to get my gun and shoot it. We continue battling ALegner. Suddenly, ALegner sinks. Then Naruto again comes inside and this time breaks glass, flooding the ship. This time I have a gun, which for some reason doesn't damage him. It combat tps away before I have a chance to shoot once again. I strongly urge that action is taken, because it constantly seals my subs and gets away with it for "not understanding the rules yet". It has been told many, many, many times that sealing is illegal, and it's that thing's fault for not reading the rules.

Evidence: 2018-08-02_13.28.27.png

2018-08-02_13.37.28.png

Any other info/members involved: Pop, Tallonboy, ALegner (sort of)
    Naruto also attempted to seal StewieCman shortly after, although they didn't get a screenshot

2. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Not to mention safedocking.

3. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

And Combat logging

4. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

StewieCman likes this.